Anaheim is a vibrant city located in the heart of Orange County, California. It has much to offer residents and visitors alike, ranging from world-class attractions to some of the best dining and shopping experiences in the greater Los Angeles area. Unfortunately, Anaheim also has a unique set of challenges when it comes to managing and paying bills. From ensuring bills are paid on time to understanding how to best structure payment plans, managing Anaheim bills can be tricky. Fortunately, there are a few tips and tricks to help you maximize your finances and make sure you remain in good financial standing. This post will give you a comprehensive overview of the various options available to you when it comes to Anaheim bill pay. From traditional banking to online payment services and even what to do if you’re behind on payments, this post will provide everything you need to know about managing your Anaheim bills.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay your utility bill online, general services, and more.
Anaheim Public Utilities
Welcome to “My Account”! Please sign in with your user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive. Make a one-time payment
Welcome to the City of Anaheim online bill payment for General Services.
- Please enter your customer number’s last four digits. Please enter your invoice number.
I accept the terms and conditions by choosing the Next button.
View a sample bill if you need assistance finding your Customer Number and Invoice Number.
If you need assistance and do not have an invoice, call (714) 765-4104 or (714) 765-5320, or send an email. For general inquiries regarding online payments, please call (714) 765-5195.
For your security, this payment site requires a browser with a high security level. To confirm compatibility, please click on this link.
- If you could view the webpage, then your browser is functional. Return to the payment page and carry out your transaction there.
- Your browser is incompatible if you encountered errors or a blank page. You could decide to download and install an alternative browser to update your current one. Some good choices are Google Chrome and Firefox.
How do I pay my Anaheim utilities?
- In the office: Cash. Cashier’s check. …
- Through the automated phone service: Automated clearing house. Debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Online: Automated clearing house. …
- Mail. Check.
How do I pay a parking ticket in Anaheim?
- Pay or contest online.
- Pay in person. 201 S. Anaheim Blvd.1st Floor.
- Pay by phone. Phone: 888-255-9711.
What does Anaheim Utilities cover?
A city-owned, non-profit electric and water utility, Anaheim Public Utilities provides high-quality services to the city’s residents and businesses at some of the most affordable prices in Orange County.
What is the average electric bill in Anaheim CA?
Electricity costs in Anaheim, California, on average, come to $188 per month. That adds up to $2,256 per year. %20That%27s%205%%20lower%20than%20the%20national%20average%20electric%20bill%20of%20$2,376