For any customer who is looking for an easy and secure way to pay their AT&T long distance bills, there is a simple and reliable solution. At AT&T, we are committed to providing customers with a convenient and secure payment option to suit their individual needs. Our long distance bill pay service is tailored to make the payment process as easy, secure and cost-effective as possible. With our online payment system, customers can manage their bills from any computer or mobile device, anytime, anywhere. We also offer a variety of payment options, including automatic payments and one-time payments, to ensure that customers have a payment option that works for them. Furthermore, our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns customers may have. Ultimately, our long distance bill pay service provides customers with an efficient and secure way to manage their AT&T long distance bills.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
View and Pay Your Landline Bill in the AT&T Customer Center
Use the automated self-service system or speak with an agent. Call us at 800.288.2747 , say Pay Bill, and follow the prompts. Have these items
Pay Your Bill in Person
AT&T Pay Station. Make your payments by cash, check, debit, or credit card at a pay station, located in many AT&T stores.
Call usUse the automated self-service system or speak with an agent. Call us at
- A copy of your bill
- Your credit card or checking account info
- A way to save the confirmation number we give you
Question a chargeFirst, review these common reasons for changes in your bill:
- Credits or adjustments – It might take one to two bills to apply a credit after you request one.
- Changes in fees or taxes – Changing your address or your plans and add-ons may have an impact on the fees and taxes on your bill.
- Promotional period has ended; new promotions will now begin.
None of those scenarios apply? To discuss a specific bill charge, have your bill handy. Then:
- Call us at 800.288.2747 during normal hours of operation.
- Say billing when prompted.
Last updated: December 7, 2022
Have questions about your Home phone service? Explore our community forums for answers.
How do I pay my long distance bill online with AT&T?
- Choose a new date to view another bill.
- Select Print friendly format to print a bill.
- To pay your bill, choose Your Account Summary and then click “Pay Now.”
- Select View all payment settings to see stored payment methods.
How do I pay my landline bill?
- Signup and Login. Khalti registration and login via the Khalti app or web dashboard
- Load Funds. By using Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Cards, or Connect IPS, you can add money to your Khalti account.
- Tap on ‘Landline’ Icon. Tap on Landline icon on the home screen.
- Enter Details. …
- Pay Instantly.
How do I pay my ATT bill over the phone?
- Wireless service call 800.331.0500 (or 611 from your wireless phone)
- All other services call 800.288.2020.
How can I pay my ATT bill without logging in?
Pay your bill without signing in
- Go to att.com/fastpay.
- Choose your service.
- Type in your AT
- Enter your payment amount and details.