The Arizona Department of Water Resources (ADWR) is committed to providing the highest quality water service to its customers. Paying your Arizona Water Bill is an important part of keeping water service running smoothly and efficiently for all customers in the state. Making sure to pay your water bill on time is an essential part of keeping your water service on the up and up. In this blog post, we will be discussing all the methods available to customers in Arizona to pay their water bills. We will also be discussing the advantages and disadvantages of each method, so that customers can make an informed decision when selecting the payment method that works best for them. So, if you are in Arizona and are looking for the best way to pay your water bill, this blog post is for you.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay a Bill
Schedule Payments Through Your Bank or Bill Pay Service Be sure to provide your Arizona Water Company Account Number to the online bill paying service. If
Arizona Water Company: Home
Arizona Water Company Home. Pay a Bill · View Your Bill · Start Service · Report a Water Emergency · Arizona Water News.
With Paperless Billing Enrollment You Can:
- Get your Arizona Water Bill delivered right to your inbox
- Check your bill anytime, anywhere
- View multiple accounts with one username and password
- Check the outstanding balance and previous water bills to compare monthly usage.
- No Enrollment Required
- You will need your account number to use this service.
With Online Payment Enrollment You Can:
- Set up recurring payments
- Decide on your preferred method of payment: debit card, credit card, e-check, savings account.
- Choose to receive Text Notifications
- Use Text-to-Pay with enrolled payment method
- Convenience Fee – $0.35 Per Transaction
- Savings Account Debit
- Convenience Fee – 2. 9%%20of%20the%20Payment%20Amount%20%20Debit%20Card%20Transactions%20Credit%20Card%20Transactions%20%20
- No maximum payment limit
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- To use this service, you must have your account number or service address.
- No enrollment necessary for one-time payment
Never worry about missing a payment again. Have your monthly bill paid automatically from your bank account.
Arizona Water Company will send you a copy of your water bill about ten days before the payment transfer. In this manner, you will always be aware of the date of the transfer and the amount of your bill several days in advance.
You won’t get a return envelope with your monthly bill if you decide to sign up for our autopay program.
Make sure to give the online bill payment service your Arizona Water Company Account Number. Call or go to your local Arizona Water Company office to fill out a Customer Information Change form if they ask to receive your monthly bill directly.
Arizona Water Company includes a return envelope with each monthly water bill for your convenience.
Use the return envelope to mail in your check. To prevent the payment from arriving late, make sure to properly postage the envelope.
You won’t get a return envelope with your monthly bill if you have a credit balance on your account.
If the return envelope is missing, send a letter to Arizona Water Company P. O. Box 29098 Phoenix, AZ 85038-9098 .
Arizona Water Company has 12 local offices throughout Arizona. Customer service agents can help you pay your bill, start or stop service, and get any questions about your account answered. Visit or call one of Arizona Water Company’s regional offices.