Do you live in Bay County, Florida and are you looking for a convenient way to pay your utility bills? It can be confusing to figure out all the different payment options, but rest assured that there are a variety of ways you can pay your bills quickly and conveniently. In this blog post, we’ll go over the different ways you can pay your Bay County utility bills, including online, by mail, and in person. We’ll also discuss payment options for those who are unable to pay their bills in full. Whether you’re a new resident or a long-time local, there’s something here for everyone. Reading this post will help you get a better understanding of Bay County utility bill pay, so you can make sure your payments are made on time and in full.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Credit card over the phone. You can call 850-204-3234 to pay your utility bill over the phone with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover at
You can pay your utility bills in person, at a drop box, online, over the phone, or through the mail. Link to page. Water & Wastewater Information. Water and
What Payment Methods Are Available for Me to Pay My Utility Bill?
You have five options for paying your utility bill.
- In person. We accept cash checks, money orders, debit card payments with a valid ID, credit card payments with a valid ID, and we only accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards at the Bay County Utility Services Administration Building, which is located at 3410 Transmitter Road in Panama City, Florida 32404.
- Drop box. The drop box is near the front entrance of the Utility Services Department Building, on the right. You can always place your payment in that box. The box is emptied every morning, Monday through Friday. Any payment received after 7:30 a. m. , will be added to your account the following company day.
- Online. You can pay your utility bill online. When you open an account and/or pay your bill, please have your utility bill nearby. To complete your setup, you will need your web ID. Please give your utility account one (1) business day for the payment to post. If you risk being disconnected from this service, kindly refrain from using it.
- Credit card over the phone. Call 850-204-3234 to pay your utility bill with a credit card over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover at no additional fee.
- Through postal mail. Sending your utility payment via mail to the Bay County Utility Services Administration building is an option. Please allow enough time for the mail to arrive so that there won’t be a late fee.
- Phone: 850-248-8140; fax: 850-248-8153; address: 840 W. 11th St., Panama City, FL 32401