At Cenhud, we are committed to providing our members with accessible and secure payment solutions to meet their needs. As a part of this commitment, we are proud to offer our customers the convenience of our online bill pay service. Our online bill pay service makes it easy for our members to keep track of their bills and pay them in a timely manner. With Cenhud Bill Pay, members can manage their bills and make payments with ease. Our secure online bill pay service is fast and reliable, and allows our members to pay their bills with confidence and peace of mind. With Cenhud Bill Pay, our members can stay on top of their payments and avoid any late fees or penalties. Plus, our online bill pay service is free for all of our members, so there is no additional cost to keep up with your bills. With Cenhud Bill Pay, our members can get organized, stay on top of their bills, and ensure that their payments are made on time.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Billing & Payment Options
Billing & Payments. Click the button below and log in to view and pay your bill, or to register for My Account access. Make a One-Time Payment.
Skip to main content. Central Hudson Gas & Electric. Moving. Save. Outages. Pay. account. Sign In. Menu. Moving · Save. Outages. Pay
How it works:
By enrolling in Automatic Payments, your monthly payment will be automatically taken from your chosen bank account, credit card, or debit card. You will still receive monthly billing statements.
Benefits and features of Automatic Payments online include:
- Its the simplest way to pay your Central Hudson bill. Simply set it and forget it.
- Freedom to choose your preferred date to have payments deducted.
- Your preferred payment method may be modified or updated at any time.
Prior to enrolling in automatic payments, it is crucial to pay any outstanding balances. Automatic deductions do not apply to bills that have already been issued. Please be sure to pay any existing balance first.
How to set up Automatic Payments:
1. Create an online account: If you do not already have an account with Central Hudson, you must first create one by clicking the “Sign In” link below. Then, on the following page, click the “Register” button to finish the registration process. If you already have access to your online account, move on to step two.
2. Create a payment option: To create your preferred payment option, go to the Manage My Saved Payment Options page. Go straight to step 3 if you already have a payment method saved in your account.
3. Configure your Automatic Payment Preferences: To configure or manage your automatic payment preferences, click the button below. You will be required to set a max withdrawal amount. No money will be taken from your account if your bill is greater than the maximum you have allowed. A one-time payment must then be made.
If you don’t click the “I’m here” button, your session will time out.