As an Oklahoma resident, you know firsthand the importance of having a reliable source of energy to power your home. Centerpoint Energy is one of the leading energy providers in the state, and they offer a variety of options for customers to pay their bills. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of Centerpoint Energy Oklahoma Bill Pay, including the different payment options, how to make a payment, and any associated fees. We’ll also provide tips on how to make sure your payments are made on time and how to take advantage of additional savings opportunities. With the help of Centerpoint Energy’s bill pay service, you can rest assured that your account balance is taken care of and your energy needs are met.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay Your Bill Online Pay online with your checking/savings account, or credit/debit* card. You can also schedule future payments, and save your payment
We’ve made the bill payment process easier. • Select “Pay Bill” from your My Account screen and follow the options. • Make an immediate payment or schedule
Manage your options online by registering your free online account.
Your CenterPoint Energy account number and a working email address are all you need. Get started.
- Make checks payable to CenterPoint Energy and send payments by mail. Please allow five business days for delivery. The mailing address listed below must match the location of the service address. For accounts located in Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh, or Warrick counties in southwestern Indiana CenterPoint Energy P. O. Central/northern Indiana For accounts located in all other Indiana counties: PO Box 2006 Houston, TX 77252-2006 hiddenhiddenhiddenhidden CenterPoint Energy P. O. For accounts with addresses in Ohio, send correspondence to Box 1423 Houston, TX 77251-1423. CenterPoint Energy P. O. Box 4849 Houston, TX 77210-4849 .
- Locate a payment site and make a payment there in person Select the button below to get started. Find paysites .
Need more information?
Indiana Gas Company, Inc. operates CenterPoint Energy-branded programs and services. Southern Indiana Gas and Electric Company, doing business as CenterPoint Energy Indiana South, and Vectren Energy Delivery of Ohio, Inc. d/b/a CenterPoint Energy Ohio in their respective service territories.
Call 800-227-1376 right away to report a downed power line, potential gas leak, or other emergency and get away from the area. Do NOT contact us via email.
How do I find my CenterPoint account?
Sign in today at CenterPointEnergy. com/MyAccount. My Account is now mobile. Utilize your smartphone or tablet to manage your account round-the-clock while traveling.
Does CenterPoint Energy have a app?
Vectren Mobile App The Vectren mobile app is free and simple to download on all smartphones, including Apple and Android models. Start using the app right away by clicking the relevant link below.
Can I pay my CenterPoint bill with a credit card?
Online Bill Payment Make online payments using your checking or savings account, as well as a credit or debit card. Additionally, you can save your payment information and schedule upcoming payments.
How do I pay my gas and electric?
- Paying online or via our mobile app.
- Using our payment phone line.
- By Direct Debit.
- Smart Pay As You Go.
- Cash or cheque.
- Paying by a bank transfer or from abroad.