The City of Columbia is committed to providing their residents with reliable and secure services. To make bill payment even easier, the City of Columbia offers an online service that allows residents to pay their bills quickly and securely. This online service also provides additional convenience, allowing City of Columbia residents to pay their bills online via their desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone. By utilizing this online service, residents can access their account information in one location and make payments with ease. Furthermore, the City of Columbia’s online bill pay system is user-friendly and secure, meaning that residents can trust their financial information is safe from fraud. With the City of Columbia’s online bill pay service, residents can manage their finances with ease and convenience, freeing up more time for their everyday needs.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Utility Customer Service
Pay by phone — 24/7 automated IVR system · Must have your City of Columbia Utility customer and account number from your utility bill · Enter your customer number
How do you pay for City of Columbia water?
- Online by clicking here. Click here to create an account.
- By phone at +1 (803) 545-3300; press 1 when prompted.
- By mail to PO Box 7997, Columbia, SC 29202.
- At our Payment Center at 3000 Harden St. …
- By our drop box at 1339 Main St. …
- At First Citizens Bank locations.
Where can you pay your water bill in Columbia South Carolina?
- Payments Accepted: Water, Sewer & Stormwater Utility Bills.
- Location: 3000 Harden St. Columbia, SC.
- Payments Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Card, Money Order.
- Fees: No fees for cash, check, or money order. See the update above for credit card fees.
- Hours: 8:30-5:00 M-F.
- Payment Restrictions: None.
What is the number to the city of Columbia?
Emergency: 911; Non-Emergency: 252-2911; Abandoned Vehicles: (803) 545-3300; Chamber of Commerce: (803) 733-1110; City Hall: (803) 545-3000; City Manager’s Office: (803) 545-3026; Climate Protection Action Campaign (CPAC): (803) 545-2722; and Climate Protection Action Campaign (CPAC): (803) 545-3100
How much are utilities in Columbia MO?
Utilities (Monthly) In Columbia, energy bills cost around $160. 73 per month.