The city of Pasco provides citizens with a wealth of services and resources, and ensuring that residents have access to efficient and secure bill payments is one of them. Managing bills can be a challenge, but with the city of Pasco’s bill pay system, it has never been easier. This secure, online system allows users to quickly and securely pay bills, eliminating the need to mail payments or visit offices in person. The city of Pasco’s bill pay system is a convenient and cost-effective solution for those seeking to manage their bills with ease and security. With a simple online registration process, users can quickly sign up for this system and begin taking advantage of its many benefits. From the ability to schedule one-time payments to recurring payments, the city of Pasco’s bill pay system offers a number of features that will appeal to those looking to streamline their finances. In this blog post, we will explore the city of Pasco’s bill pay system and provide an in-depth
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Paying Your Bill
In-person: Payments can be made at City Hall in the Customer Service Department with cash, check/money order, or debit card. · By Mail: City Of Pasco – Utility
Pay by phone with no fees by calling toll free (844)235-9991, or call (509) 545-
There are several ways to pay your City utility bill.
- In-person: Cash, checks, money orders, or debit cards may be used to make payments at City Hall’s Customer Service Department.
- Postal Address: City of Pasco – Utility Billing, Pasco, WA 99301
- Online: Via the Citys utility billing portal.
- Telephone: Call toll-free at (844) 235-9991. Payments made after 5 p. m. will be posted to your account the next business day.
- There are two locations in Pasco where drop boxes are available for use. Please enclose the return portion of your bill to ensure proper credit. Please be aware that the City cannot be held accountable for cash left in drop boxes. The locations are:HAPO Center (TRAC), 6600 Burden Boulevard. The drive-up island in front of the entrance has a number of payment drop boxes. Pasco City Hall, 525 N. 3rd Avenue. North of the main glass doors at City Hall’s Third Avenue entrance is where the dropbox slot can be found.
- Utility Payment Kiosks: You can pay your City of Pasco, Franklin PUD, and Basin Disposal bills in one place, available 24 hours a day. Kiosks are located at:Pasco City Hall, 525 N. 3rd AvenueHAPO Center (TRAC), 6600 Burden Blvd. Franklin PUD, 1411 W. Clark StreetBasin Disposal, 2021 N. Commercial Avenue.
Delinquent account payments should be made at the City Hall Customer Service windows. Learn more about late payments.
- Contact Information for Customer Service Address First Floor 525 N Third Ave. Pasco, WA 99301 First Floor 525 N. Third Ave. Directions to Pasco, Washington 99301 Phone: (509) 545-3488 Fax: (509) 543-5742 Hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. m. to 5 p. m. Excluding Holidays (PDF) After Hours Emergency: (509) 545-2737 Directory .
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m., Pasco City Hall, 525 N. 3rd Avenue, Pasco, WA 99301, 509-544-3080 m. to 5 p. m. AskPasco Service Request Feedback Form .