Watsonville is a vibrant city located on the Central Coast of California that is known for its rich history and its bustling economic atmosphere. With a population of over 55,000, it is the largest city in Santa Cruz County and a popular destination for both visitors and locals alike. As the city continues to develop, one of the most important services that it offers is the ability to pay bills online. This is a great convenience for those who live in or near the city and helps to streamline the process of paying bills. In this blog post, we will be discussing the City of Watsonville bill pay system and how it can make life easier for residents and businesses alike. We will also be looking at the different types of payments accepted, the process of submitting payments, and the benefits of using the system.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
City of Watsonville Online BillPay
City of Watsonville Online BillPay. Login to view your bills, make payments, go paperless and signup for automatic payments. Login to Online BillPay
Online Bill Pay makes it easy for you to manage your City of Watsonville utility account! You can view bills online, see payment and usage history, and make one
LIHWAP provides one-time payments to low-income households that are eligible for assistance. If you are struggling to afford your water bills, please visit csd.ca.gov/waterbill to see if you qualify for payment assistance through LIHWAP and to find local service providers near you to apply. The local agency assisting with this program is Central Coast Energy Services Watsonville utility customers can call the phone line; however, they will not get a live person. Customers are encouraged to leave a message with the following information: Account Holder Name 2. Water Vendor (City of Watsonville) 3. Service Location (Address) and Phone Number Phone Number: (831) 726-8817 Please be aware that not just any member can apply, only the account holder may apply. Funding is limited until all funds are exhausted on a first-come, first serve basis. Click HERE For More Information
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, closed from 1:00 to 2:00 pm for lunch
- Pay your bills online automatically or on a monthly basis by enrolling in online bill payment.
- Utility Payments, City of Watsonville, 250 Main Street, Watsonville, CA 95076, accepts checks.
- Phone payment
- Call (831) 768-3455 to speak with a representative about utility payments during business hours.
- Call 1-855-748-3077 to make a payment using our automated system; you will be asked for your Customer ID and Account Number.
- Call (831) 768-3455 if you have any questions about parking permits and garage sale permits.
- a copy of a utility bill (water, PG, etc.)
- Drivers license
Contact Utilities staff at (831) 768-3455. Until the customer successfully closes his/her account with the city and no longer occupies the location where service is provided, water service availability charges as well as minimum solid waste and minimum sanitary sewer charges will be charged.
The application process will require applicants to pay a service activation fee if they haven’t signed up for a city utility service in the previous twelve (12) months. If new service requests are received before 1:00 pm, they will be handled the following business day. After 1 pm, new service requests will only be handled after two business days.
If you want to cancel your service, call the Utilities staff at (831) 768-3455 at least one business day beforehand. You will be prompted to verify your authority if the account is not in your name.
Online Bill PayOnline Bill Pay makes it easy for you to manage your City of Watsonville utility account! You can view bills online, see payment and usage history, and make one-time or automatic online payments. All you need to do is
We understand that you might be hesitant to pay your bills online and would rather mail a check. Alternatively, you may already be paying your city utility bill using your bank’s online service. That doesnt have to change. However, if you make use of our new service, you’ll enjoy the following great advantages:
- Your payment will post on the following business day. Payments made through an online banking service may be postponed for three to five days while the bank processes and sends a manual check to the City for processing.
- Access your utility bills from the previous 18 months, your payment history, and any information inserts (beginning with transactions from October 2009).
- Choose to receive your utility bill via email instead of paper bills.
- 24 hour a day account access. When it’s convenient for you, you can send in changes or ask questions regarding payments, billing, etc. ).
- For any utility account, select from a variety of payment options (checking, savings, Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
- Utilize the bonus programs on your credit cards to earn miles and points when you use them to pay your utility bills.
- security in knowing that your information won’t be sold or used for anything else
- Never again use a stamp or gas to make a payment in person to save money and time.
We hope you’ll use our brand-new, around-the-clock bill payment service. Our Citys customer service staff is ready to help. Please dont hesitate to call 831-768-3455, Monday-Friday, from 8 a. m. to 4:30 p. m.
Online Bill Pay is not required. You can still pay your bill by:
- Mail – P.O. Box 149, Watsonville, CA 95077
- In person at City Hall, 250 Main St. , Monday thru Friday, 8 a. m. -4:30 p. m.
- credit card over the phone at 768-3455, 8 a.m., Monday through Friday m. -4:30 p. m.
- Whenever you want, you can use a credit card or an electronic check by calling 855-748-3077.
- utilizing the green drop box at City Hall’s rear parking lot
- Finance Telephone: 831-768-3450 Address: 250 Main Street Watsonville, California 95076