Online bill pay has become an essential tool for many people in recent years. Whether it’s for paying bills on time, avoiding late fees, or keeping track of spending, online bill pay can be a huge help in managing finances. For those who are unfamiliar with online bill pay, it can be a confusing process. This blog post will provide an overview of what online bill pay is and how to use it with CMP, one of the leading providers of online bill pay services. We’ll discuss how to set up your account, how to make payments, and the advantages of using CMP to manage your finances. We’ll also provide helpful tips to ensure a smooth and secure online bill pay experience.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Receive and pay your bill online through our eBill service or through your own online billing provider. Use AutoPay (electronic funds transfer). With AutoPay,
View and pay your current CMP bill online, check your account balance, schedule future payments or set up recurring payments directly from a checking or savings
Afficheur de contenu Web
1. Enroll in our eBill service to make monthly payments or to schedule automatic payments to go paperless. When your new bill is ready for review and payment, we’ll even send you an email. You can enroll today and eventually accrue up to 36 months of online billing history. Already enrolled? View and pay bill online.
2. Make a one-time e-Payment. Pay your paper bill online. With our e-Payment service, you can still make an online payment even if you are not enrolled in eBill. Make a single online payment. Terms and Conditions.
3. Use our free AutoPay service to have your payment automatically deducted from your checking account each month and stop worrying. Enroll in AutoPay.
4. Pay online through banks or other websites. Through online billing services provided by your bank or other online payment providers, you can make an electronic bill payment.
Making a payment for a termination notice on or after the due date?
Please contact us at 800.750.4000.
Due to the strict firewalls we have in place, you might not be able to access your account while traveling outside of the United States. These firewalls are used to safeguard our customers’ personal information and account information.
We offer a variety of other payment options including:
- Free of charge
- Call our automated service at 800. 750. 4000 (press option 2), available 24/7.
- Call a Customer Care Representative at 800. 750. 4000, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a. m. to 6:00 p. m.
- Check or Money Order
- Send to Central Maine Power Company, P. O. Box 847810, Boston, MA 02284-7810.
I want to:
Where can I pay my CMP bill in Maine?
By combining AutoPay and eBill, our online billing service, you can eliminate paper and stress. Pay In Person If you bring your payment to one of our authorized pay agents, which include any Walmart or K-Mart location nationwide and nearly 1,100 supermarkets or other establishments, it will post to your account the following business day.
Can I use a credit card to pay CMP?
You can also make an online payment at cmpco. com/paytoday or using our mobile app. We accept credit and debit cards, too. You can visit a CMP-approved payment agency to pay your bill in person.
How do I pay my central maine power bill?
Make a SimplePay by calling us at 800 or using our ePayment service. 750. 4000 (and still receive paper bills). By combining AutoPay and eBill, our online billing service, you can eliminate paper and stress.
What is CMP app?
Customers will be able to: • View account information and sign up for CMP services like ebill, AutoPay, and SimplePay using the app. • Make payments. • Report outages. • Check on an outage status. Customers should look up “Central Maine Power” in the Apple or Android app stores to download the free app.