The ease of managing finances and paying bills is a key part of any successful business. While many businesses now use online banking and electronic payment methods to simplify their business operations, the process of paying bills can be complicated and time consuming. This is why it’s important for businesses to have an efficient and secure way to manage their finances and to pay their bills. The Commerce Bill Pay service is a great solution for businesses looking to streamline their financial processes. This service provides businesses with an easy, safe, and secure way to pay all of their bills in one place, while also providing access to a range of helpful features. In this blog post, we’ll explore the features of the Commerce Bill Pay service, how it works, and the benefits it can provide to businesses. By the end of this post, you’ll have a better understanding of how the Commerce Bill Pay service can help you streamline your finances and pay your bills quickly, securely, and conveniently.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Make a Loan Payment
Make a loan payment for credit card, mortgage, car, boat, RV, home equity loan or line of credit, personal loan or line of Log in to Online Banking
Get started with your payment. Enter a few pieces of information to get started. 12-digit Account ID
Log in to Online Banking or select an account:
- Self-service: Mail a filled-out ACH Authorization Form and a blank voided check to Commerce Bank, Attn: KCILSS Branch Hotline, PO Box 413658, Kansas City, MO 64141-3658, or send them via email to RLPS. [email protected]. com Fax: 816-234-7414 .
- Get assistance: Dial 800-449-9829 to speak with a customer service agent who can help you set up automatic monthly payments from your deposit account. (At this time, only owners of Commerce deposit accounts are eligible for this service.)
- Additional information: This method will automatically debit the payment from your designated checking or savings account each month and apply the payment directly to your loan as of the date you choose. Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Saturday and non-traditional holidays 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Closed Sunday and federal holidays But take note that in any month that other loan payments have been made and/or a monthly payment amount has been completely satisfied, the full amount of the scheduled monthly payment will not be taken out of the designated bank account. Payment is credited on the withdrawal date you specify.
- Account Information Line 800-453-2265 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can choose to transfer money from your Commerce checking or savings account to your Commerce loan (this service is free). Payment is credited on the day it is received.
- Use an eligible* debit card (including a Commerce debit card) or a non-Commerce checking or savings account to make a payment using the automated phone system at (866) 658-9333. ($4. 95 fee applies) Payment credited on the date received .
- With a Commerce deposit account or a Commerce debit card, you can choose to transfer money from your Commerce Bank deposit account or an eligible Commerce debit card to your loan account. The customer contact center’s phone number is 800-449-9829, and its hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday, and non-traditional holidays, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. With a non-Commerce checking or savings account or an eligible* debit card (including a Commerce debit card) to make a payment (no cost for this service). ($7. 95 fee is applicable) *”eligible debit card” refers to a card that is associated with one of the Networks Star, Accel, Pulse, or NYCE. Payment credited on the date received .
- Installment loans and home equity loans are available from Commerce Bank at PO Box 807011 in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Commerce Bank’s Home Equity Line of Credit is located at PO Box 806600 in Kansas City, Missouri, 64141.
- Branch Line of Credit Kansas City, Missouri 64180 PO Box for the Branch Line of Credit of Commerce Bank
Payments must be accompanied by the payment form or account number, and in the form of a check or money order in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. financial institution. Payments received at 5 p.m. CT or after will be credited to your account no later than the next Business Day.
How do I set up Commerce Bank Bill Pay?
- Click the “Activate Online Banking” button below.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the online activation form.
- Selecting the option on the activation form will allow you to sign up for Online Bill Pay.
Is online bill pay available at Commerce Bank?
Online Bill Pay Pay your bills, plan payments for the future, and more
How do I make a payment on a loan?
- Check account activity, such as deposits, automatic payments, cleared checks, purchases made with a debit card, and withdrawals made from an ATM.
- Transfer money from one deposit account to another and from a home equity line of credit to another.
- Check loan balances and make payments from any Commerce account.