The MAXIMUM speed of any local wireless, satellite, or phone company DSL provider is many times slower than the speed of the internet!
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay My Bill
Pay your commZoom™ bill with account number in person with cash or PIN-based debit card at a CheckFreePay™ retail agent location (the Business Center at any
For your convenience, commZoom makes it possible for you to view your monthly bill, choose auto-pay options; pay your bill online with a credit card or
Access Your Account Settings Via My Account on the commZoom Homepage To:
- You can pay your bill with cash, a check, or a money order at a Fidelity Express location by bringing your commZoomTM bill with you.
- When you make a payment, your commZoomTM bill will be scanned and returned to you with a verified proof of payment receipt.
- Choose between the Fidelity Express™ locations closest to you.
- Pay your commZoomTM bill in person at a CheckFreePayTM retail agent location (the Business Center at any H-E-B or Walmart) with cash or a PIN-based debit card. Click here to find a CheckFreePay retail agent near you.
- Bring your payment and your commZoom bill stub to the retail agent location.
- Cash or your PIN-based debit card can be used to pay your bill (as well as any convenience fees).
- Receive a receipt as proof of payment.
- Payments are NextDay Delivery.
- You’re finished!
Pay By Mail To:
Pay by Phone:
Call toll free 1-844-858-8500 Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Fidelity Express Locations:
More locations to come
Was commZoom bought by Spectrum?
We are excited to announce that Charter Communications has acquired commZoom®. Charter Communications is a top provider of broadband connectivity and a cable operator, with its Spectrum brand serving more than 32 million customers across 41 states.
Is commZoom a satellite?
This is wired Internet, not wireless, satellite, or the antiquated DSL used by phone companies.