When it comes to paying your monthly gas bills, convenience is key. That’s why Cullman Jefferson Gas offers customers the ability to pay their bills easily and quickly through a variety of payment options. With convenient online, phone, and walk-in payment options available, Cullman Jefferson Gas customers can choose the payment method that works best for them. In this blog post, we will discuss the various ways to pay your Cullman Jefferson Gas bill. We’ll walk you through the process of setting up your account and review the different payment options available so you can find the one that works best for your needs. We’ll also discuss helpful tips, including how to set up automatic payments so you don’t miss a payment or incur late fees, and how to access your online account information. With all this information at your fingertips, paying your monthly gas bill doesn’t have to be a chore. So, let’s get started!
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay My Bill
To pay your bill online requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. · The Customer # and PIN # are also required to make payments utilizing the automated Pay-By-
PAY-BY-PHONE. CALL: 844-756-2093. Your Customer number and PIN are required to Pay-by-Phone on the automated IVR telephone system. Your Customer Number and PIN
*** WARNING *** Beware of Third Party Bill Payment Sites! ***
It is important for all clients to understand that CULLMAN-JEFFERSON GAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for payments made on websites other than CJGAS. COM. DOXO and other websites for online utility/bill payment do not immediately send payments to CJ Gas. For DOXO and others, receiving a paper check in the mail from CJ Gas can take weeks. Service Cut-Offs and other late fees and penalties may apply to your account. Before a check is written and mailed to us with your account information, those payments pass through a number of businesses and banks. There is no affiliation between DOXO and any other websites that offer online payment services, and they are not authorized to accept payments on behalf of CJ Gas.
For a return to the home page, click I Decline above.
You now have the option of making a one-time payment with or without setting up an online account. If you setup an online account you will have the ability to:
- Manage and pay multiple Gas service accounts
- Schedule your preferred pay date up to the due date
- Pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or debit card.
- Schedule recurring payments
- View history of online payments (moving forward)
- View consumption history (moving forward)
- View phone number and email address on account
- To pay your bill online requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. Both numbers are located on your billing statements.
- The Customer # and PIN # are also required to make payments utilizing the automated Pay-By-Phone telephone system at 844-756-2093.
- iPhone & Android mobile apps are available and require both your Customer # and a PIN #.
- If you experience any problems or spot any mistakes on the online payment portal, kindly let our office know.
- **If you have already been disconnected or are about to be disconnected for non-payment, do not pay online. Please call our office. **.
- Prior to 7:00 PM, online payments are posted the following business day. After 7:00 PM, payments are not posted until the following business day.
- Pay Online: To pay your bill online requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. Both numbers are located on your billing statement.
- Payment-by-Phone: The Pay-by-Phone system requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. Both numbers are located on your billing statement. The Customer # and PIN # are also required to make payments utilizing the automated Pay-By-Phone telephone system at 844-756-2093.
- Customers of Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District have access to an online service that enables them to view their accounts and make payments. This is done by clicking on a link on this website that will take you to a secure page protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) where you can process or view a customer’s bill. You must accept the following terms and conditions before using this online service, as well as those of any other person you authorize to handle these tasks on your behalf:
- Information Gathering: Customer bills are maintained and stored on a secure off-site server that is guarded by a firewall, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, and the necessary virus protection software. Your browser will take you to a third-party credit card processor’s website, which is secured by a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate and other necessary security software for credit card payment transactions. Once the payment has been received and processed, you will return to the Cullman Jefferson Counties Gas District website. Other than the receipt or bill information of the payment, from the credit card processor, of the transaction, Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District will not store or process any credit card information. Other than what is required to process customers’ online bill payments, Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District won’t collect any additional personal information.
- Days of Operation/Method of Delivery: Our business hours are Monday through Thursday, excluding declared holidays. Unless otherwise stated, our regular business hours are 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. To update customer records, please allow 24 to 48 business hours. DO NOT BELIEVE MAKING A PAYMENT ONLINE WILL PREVENT SERVICE DISRUPTION IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS ABOUT TO BE DISCONNECTED OR HAS BEEN TURNED OFF FOR NON-PAYMENT. If you make your payment online after 12:00 PM CST, you must visit the office before 4:00 PM CST. Call our office for help if you have any questions or don’t understand this disclosure.
- Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District is dedicated to keeping your personally identifiable information secure. We will put in place suitable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to safeguard and secure such information, as well as take reasonable precautions to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration.
- Online Credit Card Payment: Unless an overpayment of a finalized account, this payment is NON REFUNDABLE. Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District will issue a refund check to a finalized account that was overpaid by a credit card transaction.
- Limitations: By using or accessing this website, you agree that Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District and any other party involved in its creation or delivery are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. As a result of your access to, use of, or downloading from our website, Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District disclaims all liability for any damages caused by any viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property.
- Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District 256-734-1911 or 1-800-321-6572
- Changes to the Terms: The terms and conditions of the Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas Districts may change over time. We will post any changes on our web site. However, if an immediate change is required for security reasons or if the terms and conditions change, no prior notice is required.
- Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This website, its services, or e-mails sent by Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District are not guaranteed to be free of viruses or other harmful components. If a credit card company refuses to authorize a user’s credit card payment, from a party using this site, or for service interruptions on this site, regardless of the cause, Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District (along with its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and bondholders) will not be liable for any damages of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Cullman-Jefferson Counties Gas District disclaims all liability for user communications’ timeliness, deletion, mishandling, or failure to store any personalization settings or user communications. Limitations on implied warranties and the exclusion or limitation of certain damages are prohibited by certain state laws. Some or all of the aforementioned exclusions, limitations, or disclaimers may not apply to you if these laws apply to you, and you may also be entitled to additional rights.
You can return to the top of the page by clicking the Up Arrow or Back to Top buttons below.