One of the most common issues faced by DirecTV customers is paying their monthly bills. It can sometimes be hard to figure out the correct number to call and speak to a customer service representative to make a payment. This blog post is designed to help customers understand the system and determine the correct DirecTV bill pay phone number. We will discuss the various payment options available to customers, the payment methods accepted by DirecTV, and the different phone numbers you can use to contact customer service. We will also provide helpful tips for customers who are having difficulty making payments or who have other questions about their bill. Understanding the different ways to pay your DirecTV bill can save you time and help you avoid unnecessary fees and late payments.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Payments. Learn how to pay your DIRECTV bill online, see bill and payment history, and find out about additional payment methods. View and print past bills.
DIRECTV Customer Service & Support
Get support for your DIRECTV satellite service, fix many of your issues online, and contact DIRECTV customer service. View and pay your bill.
Payments and Charges Question:
- 4h ago “Billing”
- 3d ago “Bill payment”
- 3d ago “Change billing charges”
- 1d ago “Tv no service”
- 25d ago “New service”
- 1M ago “Customer service”
Product/ Service Question:
- 12d ago “Tv not working”
- 28d ago “Says not connected to internet”
- 1M ago “My mini genie is not working”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- 7d ago “Cancelled service never received credit”
- 11d ago “Cancel account”
- “I hate you, I cancelled my service months ago, and you sent a collection department,” the user said 12 days ago.
Request for Information Question:
- 6d ago “Check my account”
- 8d ago “Need help with equipment”
- 12d ago “Need help setting up new tv”
- 12h ago “Account information”
- 10d ago “I cant get into my account on line”
- 12d ago “Account number”
Return/ Replace Question:
- 15d ago “Where can we return our boxes . ups is not open here in Greensboro nc. What are my pptions?” .
- 1M ago “Return receiver”
- 2M ago “Returning equip questions”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- 10d ago “Didnt receive bill”
- 1M ago “Did not receive gift card”
- 3M ago “Never received gift card”
- 21d ago “Upgrade my card number for auto pay”
- 21 days ago: “My DirecTV promotion is still going, they’re billing me more than I should be paying, and they didn’t give me my gift cards for the promotion.”
- 3M ago “Update credit card on file”
- 3M ago “Want to know where my refund is”
- 4M ago “Refund”
- 1Y ago “My refund”
- 7h ago “Reciever problems”
- 1d ago “Outage”
- 1d ago “Problem turning on”
ATT, Cricket Wireless, Directv Now, Att Tv Now, Att Connectech
DIRECTV is a direct broadcast satellite service provider. The company was founded in December 1985. Its headquarters is based in El Segundo, California, United States. DIRECTV is a subsidiary of AT&T. It provides the following services: direct broadcast satellite television, pay-per-view, Internet television, and pay television. The company serves clients from the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Subscription is required. Subscribers get access to a broad range of television channels. They include the following: Univision, ION Television, The CW, CBS, NBC, and many more. DIRECTV got a J. D. Power award for residential cable and satellite TV customer satisfaction in 2007.
DIRECTV is ranked 342 out of 1619 in Telecommunications category
- Сall the Company
- Ask a Question
How do I pay my DIRECTV bill by phone?
Pay by phone Call 800. 531. When prompted to pay using our automated system, dial 5000 and say “make a payment.” A $5 one-time processing fee might be charged when working with an agent to make a payment.
How do I pay my DIRECTV bill?
- Go to Billing & Payments.
- Enter the desired amount for your payment.
- Select either Checking account or Credit Card for payment method.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and checking account number for checking.
- Use a card already on file for credit cards or choose Use a different card
Where can I go in person to pay my DIRECTV bill?
Make your payments at an AT store with cash, checks, debit, or credit cards.
How do I pay my DIRECTV bill past due?
You can also call 1-800-531-5000 to make a payment. It is quick and easy.