To make the initial payment, you will require your routing number, bank account number, or credit/debit card details.
The date your first bank draft payment will be taken out will be listed on your bill. Until then, pay your bill through your normal method.
Unreliable Online Payment Providers If you decide to use an unreliable online payment provider, bear the following in mind:
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay My Bill
Pay your Dominion Energy bill on our website, by automatic bank draft or through your bank – either in person, by mail or via credit card.
Pay My Bill
Give us a call at 800-323-5517 (7 a.m. – 6 p.m. M-F), or email us at [email protected] to confirm the payment receipt number to avoid a service
Make a one time online payment through our authorized third party vendor, Paymentus. Call 833-268-4343 to pay by phone.
By Mail* Pay your energy bill by mailing in a check.
How it Works
- Make a payment from one bank account to another using an electronic transfer.
- Theres no service charge for ACH payments.
- To determine whether your financial institution can meet our banks’ requirements, preview the formatting information.
- When you are ready, please email us at [email protected]. com to start the ACH onboarding process and obtain the full bank account information and transit/ABA number.
Payments and data (customer account number and amount) must be sent by the customer or financial institution via ACH in the Corporate Trade Exchange (CTX) or Cash Concentration and Disbursement Plus (CCD) file format. Any other format will be rejected by Dominion Energy’s bank, which will cause delays in payment posting.
Please be aware that Dominion Energy uses the same Wells Fargo account in Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, and West Virginia, but uses different unique identifier biller names (i e. , 540418825-DOM, 340194760-DOM, 550196830-DOM).
Where can I pay my Dominion bill?
When paying in person, make sure to bring the entire invoice. Please visit www to find a payment center close to you. DominionEnergy. com or call 1-800-362-7557. Also, pay online anytime at www. DominionEnergy. com using a debit/credit card, an electronic check, or by calling the toll-free number 833-261-1469 for Paymentus Corporation.
What is the phone number to Dominion Energy?
- Cashier’s checks (made payable to the designated payment location rather than Dominion Energy)*
- Checks (including personal checks, traveler’s checks, and cashier’s checks)*
- Pin-based debit cards (Walmart and Kroger locations)
- Walmart MoneyCard (Walmart locations)
Where can I pay my Virginia power bill?
Call 800-362-7557 to start or stop AutoPay, or manage your account online to get in touch with customer service.