Find out how to make a payment by comparing our accepted methods of payment. Are you a Business Customer? See Business billing options.
Create an automatic monthly bank draft from your checking or savings account using the AutoPay tool. ).
MyCheckFree provides online billing and payment services. You’ll get an email every month with directions on how to view and pay your bill.
For a simple one-time payment, use BillMatrix with a credit or debit card, or sign up for AutoPay for recurring monthly payments.
Go paperless by signing up for eBill. Your monthly energy bill can be obtained in this practical and secure manner.
Payments made at authorized payment locations post immediately. Payments made at places not authorized to accept payments don’t post right away.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay My Bill
Dominion Energy Ohio offers quick and easy bill pay options. Make a payment online, in-person, via automatic bank draft, credit or debit card, or by mail.
Pay My Bill
North Carolina offers quick and easy bill pay options. Make a payment online, in-person, via automatic bank draft, credit or debit card, or by mail.
How to Pay Your Bill With AutoPaySign in to your account to enroll in AutoPay or to make changes to your existing AutoPay enrollment.
Once enrolled, can I switch to a different payment method? Yes, you can switch to a different bank account up until the day before your next scheduled AutoPay payment.
Your bill will state that you are enrolled in AutoPay and include the AutoPay Date and Amount, so you can tell when you’re signed up. Until then, pay your bill through your normal method.
Your AutoPay enrollment will not automatically transfer to your new account if you move or close your current one. You will need to enroll your new account in AutoPay.
Use your credit/debit card or a digital payment method (such as PayPal or Amazon Pay) to make a payment (in English).
- Through our sole approved third-party vendor, Paymentus, make a one-time payment.
- Transaction fees apply. Residential customers: $1. Non-residential customers: $14 per transaction (up to $1,000 per transaction). 95 per transaction (up to $15,000 per transaction) .
- Accepted credit or debit cards include AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Discover.
- You have the option of making up to five payments in three days or ten payments in thirty days.
- Call 833-261-1469 (in English and Spanish) to pay by credit card, debit card, or checking or savings account.
When will the payment apply to my account?
- Payments will appear right away on your Dominion Energy account as a pending payment.
- Review your payment confirmation if a disconnect is imminent to see if any additional steps must be taken.
- Payments made before 5 p. m. EST Monday-Friday will post to your account the same day.
- Payments made after 5 p. m. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will post on the following business day.
Unreliable Online Payment Providers If you decide to use an unreliable online payment provider, bear the following in mind:
- Dominion Energy disclaims liability for any delays or errors in the delivery or recording of payments made on your behalf by an unlicensed online payment vendor.
- The payment may take up to five business days or longer to post to your account.
- Convenience charges might be greater than those charged by our approved online payment vendor.
Can I avoid being disconnected?
- If service disconnection is a concern, then please Contact Us.
- Visit our Energy Assistance page to learn more about the programs in your area that are available to you.
- Pay at one of the numerous Dominion Energy-approved payment locations
- A convenience fee of $1. 50 will be charged for each transaction and is payable in cash. (This fee is charged by CheckFreePay, a third party vendor. ).
- Cashier’s checks (made payable to the designated payment location rather than Dominion Energy)*
- Checks (including personal checks, traveler’s checks and cashier’s checks)*
- Pin-based debit cards (Walmart and Kroger locations)
- Walmart MoneyCard (Walmart locations)
* Money orders and checks may be accepted as payment at the authorized payment center’s discretion. Please check with the center before submitting payment.
- Payments will appear on your account right away as a pending payment.
- Payments made before 5 p. m. EST M-F post to your account the same day.
- Payments made after 5 p. m. On weekends and holidays, post the following business day (EST M-F).
Send your check to one of the following addresses to pay your energy bill:
Regular MailDominion Energy Ohio P.O. Box 26785 Richmond, VA 23261-6785
Important Information: When a paper check is processed for payment, it becomes an electronic transaction.
You give Dominion Energy permission to transform your paper check into an electronic debit when you mail us a check through the US Postal Service. This tells your financial institution to transfer the specified amount from your account to us.
How it Works
- Make a payment from one bank account to another using an electronic transfer.
- Theres no service charge for ACH payments.
- To determine whether your financial institution can meet our banks’ requirements, preview the formatting information.
- When you are ready, please email us at [email protected] com to start the ACH onboarding process and obtain the full bank account information and transit/ABA number.
Payments and data (customer account number and amount) must be sent by the customer or financial institution via ACH in the Corporate Trade Exchange (CTX) or Cash Concentration and Disbursement Plus (CCD) file format. Any other format will be rejected by Dominion Energy’s bank, which will cause delays in payment posting.
Please be aware that Dominion Energy uses the same Wells Fargo account in Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, and West Virginia, but uses different unique identifier biller names (i e. , 540418825-DOM, 340194760-DOM, 550196830-DOM).
Where can you pay Dominion gas bill?
When paying in person, make sure to bring the entire invoice. Please visit www to find a payment center close to you. DominionEnergy. com or call 1-800-362-7557. Also, pay online anytime at www. DominionEnergy. com using a debit/credit card, an electronic check, or by calling the toll-free number 833-261-1469 for Paymentus Corporation.
What’s the phone number for Dominion Energy?
- Paying online or via our mobile app.
- Using our payment phone line.
- By Direct Debit.
- Smart Pay As You Go.
- Cash or cheque.
- Paying by a bank transfer or from abroad.
How do I pay my energy bill?
800-450-9160 Payments post to your account immediately. Electronic check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or debit cards (PULSE, STAR, NYCE, or ACCEL).