Discover a range of convenient and secure payment options to suit your needs at home or at work. Need help reducing or paying your bill?.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay My Bill
Pay your Dominion Energy bill on our website, by automatic bank draft or through your bank – either in person, by mail or via credit card.
We make understanding and paying your bill easy. Explore a variety of simple and secure payment methods and options to fit your home or business needs.
By Mail* Pay your energy bill by mailing in a check.
How it Works
- Make a payment from one bank account to another using an electronic transfer.
- Theres no service charge for ACH payments.
- To determine whether your financial institution can meet our banks’ requirements, preview the formatting information.
- When you are ready, please email us at [email protected] com to start the ACH onboarding process and obtain the full bank account information and transit/ABA number.
Payments and data (customer account number and amount) must be sent by the customer or financial institution via ACH in the Corporate Trade Exchange (CTX) or Cash Concentration and Disbursement Plus (CCD) file format. Any other format will be rejected by Dominion Energy’s bank, which will cause delays in payment posting.
Please be aware that Dominion Energy uses the same Wells Fargo account in Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, and West Virginia, but uses different unique identifier biller names (i e. , 540418825-DOM, 340194760-DOM, 550196830-DOM).
How do I pay my Dominion Power bill in Virginia?
- Make a one-time online payment using Paymentus, a trusted third party vendor.
- Call 833-268-4343 to pay by phone.
- Send mail payments to one of the following options.
Where can you pay your Dominion Power bill?
- Cashier’s checks (made payable to the designated payment location rather than Dominion Energy)*
- Checks (including personal checks, traveler’s checks, and cashier’s checks)*
- Pin-based debit cards (Walmart and Kroger locations)
- Walmart MoneyCard (Walmart locations)
How do I pay my Dominion electric bill?
800-450-9160 Payments post to your account immediately. Electronic check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or debit cards (PULSE, STAR, NYCE, or ACCEL).
How to pay your electric bill?
- Paying online or via our mobile app.
- Using our payment phone line.
- By Direct Debit.
- Smart Pay As You Go.
- Cash or cheque.
- Paying by a bank transfer or from abroad.