Your First National Bank debit card is now compatible with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay!
Your card information is safely stored on your phone with Mobile Wallet apps, and when you pay with Mobile Wallet, you don’t share your card information, lowering the possibility of identity theft or a breach from skimmers.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
With FNB Online Banking, you can bank securely on your schedule from Transfer funds, pay bills, review account activity, manage your credit and more!
Welcome to First National Bank’s online loan payments!
Welcome to First National Bank’s online loan payments! Please enter your username and password to sign in. Sign In. Username. Password.
Can I pay my first National Bank loan online?
How do I make a payment to FNB?
- FNB Banking App. Login to the FNB App. Select ‘Add Recipient/Bill’ under the ‘Payments’ tab, add Bill.
- Online Banking. Register for Online Banking and add a bill under the “Payments” tab’s “My Bills” subtab.
- Cellphone Banking. Dial *120*321# and select the green/dial button on your cellphone, then you login.
What is National Bank pay bill number?
National Bank of Kenya – Send money to your account from mpesa easily using paybill number 625625 #BankonBetter #WeAreNational | Facebook.
How do I pay FNB client using cellphone banking?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Banking’
- Select ‘Payments’
- Select ‘Pay2Cell’
- Select Country.
- Key in your recipient’s cellphone number.
- Key in the amount in rands you wish to send.
- Confirm transaction details.