Forsyth County Water Bill Pay

Forsyth County residents should be aware of the multiple options they have when it comes to paying their water bills. The Forsyth County Utilities Division offers a variety of payment options, including online or in-person, to help make the process of paying bills as easy as possible. Not only does Forsyth County provide a variety of payment options, but they also have convenient payment plans available to help customers budget for their water bill payments. In this blog post, we will walk through the different methods of paying a Forsyth County water bill, as well as the payment plan options available. We’ll also take a look at how to contact the Forsyth County Utilities Division should you have any other questions. By the end of this post, you’ll have a better understanding of your water bill payment options and be better equipped to make the best decision for your own situation.

To make a payment, you may use this official links below:

Pay My Water Bill

Pay by Phone: (855) 423-9342. Delinquent payments: Payments shall be due twenty (20) days after the billing date. Nonpayment within twenty (20) days from the

Department of Water & Sewer

Pay your water bills, file for new water service, report a water outage, and much more.

forsyth county water bill pay

What documents are acceptable forms of identification to establish new service?

The Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer offers a variety of payment options in an ongoing effort to increase bill payment efficiency.

  • You may deliver your payment in person to 110 E. Main Street, Suite 150, Cumming, GA.
  • Send your payment by mail to PO Box 100003 in Cumming, Georgia 30028.
  • Make use of the night drop box, which is situated between the Administration Building and the parking lot.
  • Sign up for Auto Pay or schedule a recurring payment
  • Utilize our One-Time Pay option

Ronnie Grizzle – (770) 781-2160; or (678) 455-8477 Direct Line

Department Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday

Customer Service Contact: (770) 781-2160

The Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer Customer Service Division offers prompt, courteous, and accurate meter services, water and sewer billing, and collections.

Senior Discount available to customers 62+ years old. Proof of date of birth required.

If I incur a leak, how do I apply for an adjustment?

The Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer is aware that occasionally its customers may have high water and sewer bills as a result of a water leak on their end of the water meter. The Board of Commissioners approved a resolution on May 15, 2014, to establish the conditions for which Water Leak Billing Adjustments may be made.

To find out if you are eligible for a leak adjustment, please review the water leak adjustment policy.

Who should I contact for an after hours water/sewer emergency?

Call (770) 781-2160 after hours, on weekends, or on holidays to report a water or sewer emergency (such as low water pressure, a water outage, a broken water main, or a sanitary sewer overflow). After-hours answering service representatives will take the data and dispatch it as necessary.

Forsyth County is currently in a Non-Drought Response Level. Every type of water use is permitted every day of the week at this level, but landscape watering is only permitted before 10 AM or after 4 PM (to reduce evaporation during the hottest part of the day).

Response Level: For more information on outdoor water use in non-drought conditions.

How do I find out what is in my drinking water?

The U. S. Community water systems are required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to deliver an annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR), also known as a Water Quality Report, that informs citizens about the quality of their local drinking water. The Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer is pleased to provide all of its customers with dependable, sanitary, and clean drinking water. The drinking water provided to you in 2021 met all EPA and state drinking water health standards (the year covered by the 2022 Water Quality Report). The Water Quality Report provides information about the source of your water, what it contains, and how it measures up to regulatory agency standards.

What is the policy/petition procedure to have Forsyth County water service extended to an area without current Water and Sewer Department service?

If the department does not currently provide water service to a piece of property within the Forsyth County Water and Sewer service boundary, the property may be eligible to do so.

Please click here to find out if a property is located in the County’s water service area.

Ad hoc requests for waterline extensions that are not included in the capital improvement plan for the Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer are handled according to the guidelines set forth in the Waterline Extension Policy, which is included below. Additionally, the link below contains a petition for service.

Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer, 110 East Main Street, Suite 150, Cumming, GA 30040, is the place to send requests for county water.

Every waterline extension petition will be assessed annually. The Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer and the Forsyth County Board of Commissioners may make exceptions based on exceptional circumstances. Each petition will be examined by the Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer to determine the price and viability of the proposed waterline extension. Each year, the Board of Commissioners will receive a recommendation to accept or reject each petition based on the petition’s business case and priority. The waterline extension policy contains all the information, including the standards for petition priority. The Forsyth County Board of Commissioners approved the new waterline extension policy at their meeting on May 6, 2021.

Our goal is to deliver the highest standard of water and sewage service to Forsyth County through progressive leadership and environmental stewardship.


Can I check my water bill online?

Yes, you can check your water bill online at the water board’s official website. To access their portal and view your water bill, you must log in.

How do I pay my water bill in Winston-Salem NC?

Call City Link for payment by Visa, Mastercard or Discover
  1. 336-727-8000.
  2. 311 within Winston-Salem city limits.

How much does water cost in Forsyth County?

Your bill is due 20 days after it is billed, so when is it due?

Leave a Comment