If you’re a resident of Frisco, Texas, you know that managing your monthly expenses can be a challenge. That’s why making sure your water bill is paid on time and in full is so important. Luckily, the City of Frisco makes it easy to pay your water bill with a variety of payment options available. In this blog post, we’ll go over the different methods of Frisco water bill pay and how you can take advantage of them. We’ll also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Frisco water bills and provide helpful resources for managing your water bill payments. With this post, you’ll learn how to make the most out of your water bill payments and ensure you’re staying on top of your bills.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Register an account, find details involving your utility statement and make payments online.
Pay your municipal citation online. Utility Bills. Make city utility bill payments online.
Utility Rate Increase Effective January 1, 2023
On their January 2023 utility bills, Frisco customers will see new rates for water, sewer, and solid waste services.
- The minimum residential water bill will increase from $18. 95 to $20. 47.
- The minimum residential sewer bill will increase from $26. 73 to $27. 53.
- Residential solid waste collection fees will increase from $17. 00 to $21. 00 with comparable increases to the senior citizen rate and additional cart rate There will also be an increase in commercial fees (commercial reload, replacement, and collection for solid waste; please see new rates).
On September 20, 2022, the Frisco City Council approved these rate increases [see Ordinance No 22-09-49 (PDF)] for residential and commercial utility accounts.
Additionally, you can mail your payment, pay it in person at City Hall, or have it deducted automatically from your checking or savings account. Learn more about all our payment methods.
Please use the night drop box located behind the Frisco Public Library at 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard if you would like to drop off your payment after hours. On weekdays, these payments are collected before 7:30 a. m.
Written requests on the designated form are required for all requests to connect, disconnect, or transfer services. No service requests can be accepted by the Utility Billing division over the phone.
- For after hours water and sewer emergencies, please call 972-292-5800.
- All partial leak credit requests must be submitted in writing and include a repair receipt.
- Please call Environmental Services as soon as you can at 972-292-5900 if your trash or recycling is missed on your regular service day. If misses are reported several days after the fact, it is less likely that the Waste Connections drivers will be able to visit that location again.
- Utility Billing Hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Physical Address City Hall 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard First Floor Frisco, TX 75034 Phone: 972-292-5575 Fax: 972-292-5585 Email m. to 5 p. m.