Hayward Water Bill Pay

hayward water bill pay

Click on the button above or visit wwwhayward-caTo sign into (or create) a water portal account and pay your bill, visit gov/waterportal. Sign up with your full account number, including the dashYou can also view information about your hourly water usage, create a water budget, sign up for leak alerts, set up autopay and paperless billing, and more through the portal.

Log in to our legacy system at www if you’re looking for a copy of a bill from before June 1, 2022.hayward-cagov/hss, but you will no longer be able to make payments there. You can still view old bills there.

To pay your bill over the phone with your credit or debit card, call the number above. This service is fee-free

Two payment kiosks have recently been installed by the City of Hayward, one inside and one outside of City Hall, to make paying water bills and other City fees more convenient.The payment terminals accept cash, checks, credit cards, and debit cards, and there are no processing fees for any bills generated by the City of Hayward.

The kiosk is accessible and open every day of the week at 777 B Street in Hayward, on the exterior of City Hall, facing City Hall plaza.When City Hall is open to the public on weekdays, a second kiosk is located on the first floor close to the guard station.Additionally, the kiosks provide English and Spanish as language choices.

When a payment is made, the machines issue receipts as proof of payment; however, they are unable to issue change for cash payments. Any excess cash payment is credited to the customer account

To make a payment, you may use this official links below:

Hayward Water and Sewer Service – Official website


Pay Your Water Bill Online . Starting & Stopping Water Service: The Revenue Division is responsible for administering the water and sewer billing for the …

MAKE A PAYMENT | City of Hayward – Official website


When you visit our website, you’re trying to get something done, like report graffiti, pay your water bill or find out how to get a building permit.


How do I pay my Hayward water bill?

To pay a water bill, visit wwwhayward-cagov/waterportal To pay a sewer-only bill, visit wwwhayward-cagov/sewerportalVisit www.emergencyservicesfacilitiestax.com to pay an ESFT bill.hayward-cagov/esftportal

How do I start a water service in Hayward?

To start service, call (510) 583-4600Visit the City Services page for Starting and Stopping Water Service for more details.

Where does Hayward water come from?

Water Supply SFPUC is the sole supplier of water to the City of Hayward.The Hetch Hetchy watershed, a region in Yosemite National Park, provides about 85% of the water.The Alameda watershed in the East Bay provides the remaining 15%, which is stored in the Calaveras and San Antonio reservoirs.

How do I cancel my Hayward water service?

Call our office at (510) 583-4600 at least 48 hours before the date you want service to end, or send an email to [email protected] with your name, account number, forwarding address, phone number, and the desired service end date.gov Note – you will receive a final bill

Leave a Comment