If you have any inquiries about utility billing, you can contact us by email or by calling 954 921. 3938 and talk to a customer service agent between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm, Monday through Thursday.
By calling customer service at 954-921-3938, you can first ascertain if the City of Hollywood Public Utilities serves your address. Some addresses in Hollywood are within the service areas of Broward or Davie. These properties might have water service provided by one utility company and sewer service provided by another.
You can open a new utility account in person at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 103. Requirements include:
You can print and mail the Utility Service Application and Temporary Meter Application, along with the required paperwork and deposit, to the following addresses:
Utility Billing and Customer Service for the City of Hollywood 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Room 103 Hollywood, FL 33020
When opening an account, customers must pay a deposit for utility service. View the deposit rate sheet to determine your deposit amount. The City pays interest on your deposit annually. Deposits are only refunded when the utility account is closed, and even then, they will first be applied to any outstanding balance.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay Your Utility Bill
There are several options for paying your utility bill. You may pay your bill in person at City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, at the Cashiers Office,
Utility Billing & Customer Service
Click Here To Pay Your Utility Bill. E-Mail Us – if you have any questions regarding Utility Billing, or call 954.921.3938 and speak with a Customer Service
Click Pay Now to make a quick, one-time payment, or to log into the Customer Portal. If you have not registered yet, please select “Register Now” to enroll your account(s).
- Click Pay Now
- In the “Account Number” box, type your full utility account number, including the dash. Enter a genuine email address, confirm it by typing it in again, and then click the blue “Continue” button.
- Enter your payment information. MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Debit Card, and e-Check are all accepted forms of payment. Enter your card or banking information after choosing a payment method. Your payment will be submitted and credited to your account the following business day after you select the payment amount and method.
Registering Your Account: if you have not yet set up an online account with the City of Hollywood Utility Department click “registering your account” first. Registering your account will allow you to easily pay your utility bill online, view your bills, your consumption history, and your daily consumption.
If you have any questions regarding online payments, you can reach a customer service agent at 954 921. 3938. During regular business hours, which are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday (City Hall is closed on Fridays), callers can speak to a customer service representative.
Direct Debit If you have automatic payments set up with your bank or another financial institution, you won’t need to make any adjustments because your payment will be processed and taken out of your account on the due date indicated on your utility bill. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account because payment processing might take longer if you don’t. If you don’t already have automatic payments set up, you can sign up for direct debit to have money taken out of your account on a regular basis and avoid service interruptions. To enroll in Direct Debit:
- Download the Direct Debit Enrollment Form, fill it out, and send it along with a voided check to City of Hollywood Utility Billing, P O. Box 229045, Hollywood, Florida 33022-9045. You can also place the form in the night payment drop box next to the Cashiers drive-thru window or drop it off at Customer Service in Room 103 of City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard.
- After enrolling, your monthly bill will continue to include usage details as well as the amount that will be automatically withheld from your checking account on the due date.
- Before the amount owed is deducted from your checking account, you have five working days to review your bill, ask any questions, or cancel the payment.
- On your subsequent bank statement, the withdrawal from your checking account will be shown.
- If you have any inquiries about signing up for the City’s direct debit payment program, call 954 921. 3938.
- As long as you don’t see the words “Amount Due Will Be Bank Drafted” printed on your bill beneath the total amount due (this happens one to two billing cycles after enrollment), please keep paying your monthly bill as usual.
Pay by Phone Customers can also use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to pay by phone by dialing 954-921-3938 and choosing Option 2 whenever they want (24 hours a day). There are no fees to use this convenient payment option. The maximum payment allowed using this method $25,000. per session. Payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express and e-Check. The automated system guides users step-by-step through the phone payment process.
Pay by Mail
Please send your payment stub and the entire amount owed to the address listed below. A courtesy envelope is enclosed with your monthly bill. Write your account number on your check or money order and make it payable to the City of Hollywood. Do Not Send Cash.
City of Hollywood Utility Bill Processing Center P. O. Box 229187 Hollywood, Florida 33022-9187.
|Pay in Person|
Additionally, you can pay your bill in person at any of the following locations from Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (please arrive at least five minutes prior to 6:00 pm to ensure service is available): Main Location: Cashiers Office City Hall, Room 103 2600 Hollywood Boulevard Drive-through window: City Hall 2600 Hollywood Blvd Drop Box: The City Hall, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, has a payment drop box for “after hours” payments. next to the “drive through” window on the building’s north side
Payment of your utility bill is due by the date indicated on your bill.