Payment of bills is a necessity in life. It’s inevitable that every month, households and businesses must pay for various services and goods they have purchased. However, with the increasing demand for digitalization and automation, it’s becoming more and more important to find a way to efficiently and securely manage and pay for bills. Ideatek Bill Pay makes this process easier by providing a secure and convenient platform for individuals, businesses, and organizations to manage and make payments for their bills quickly and securely. With its comprehensive system, users can easily pay bills and monitor their expenses, giving them full control over their payments. Ideatek Bill Pay has become a go-to choice for many people as it offers a safe and reliable way to stay on top of their finances. In this blog post, we will explore the features of Ideatek Bill Pay and discuss why it makes the perfect choice for managing payments.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Manage your services with a simple click — whether you are needing to pay a bill, use the online phone portal or troubleshoot an issue.
Headquartered in Buhler, Kan., Ideatek is a broadband service provider with the mission of “fighting for INTERNET FREEDOM™.” IdeaTek uses a unique and
Payments can be made by:
- Via mail to PO Box 158, Colwich, KS 67030-0158
- in the drop box at City Building 310 S, on the north side of the entrance drive. Second St.
- In person at the City Building
- Through the phone with an online bank withdrawal (eChecks are free of charge)
- Payment by credit card is accepted at the City Building or over the phone (316-796-1025) (a 2 8% fee will be charged for this service).
- Existing customers can click colwichks. frontdeskgworks. com to create an online account and submit a payment.
Please remember that it will take 10–12 days for your payment to reach us if you use the online banking service provided by your bank.
In order to pay your utility bill, the City also offers monthly automatic withdrawal from your bank account.
Mailing Address City of Colwich P. O. Box 158 Colwich, KS 67030.
Physical Address City of Colwich 310 S. 2nd Street Colwich, KS 67030.
Court fines, with no court appearance required, can be made by:
- Cash or check
- via mail PO Box 158, Colwich, KS 67030-0158 (check or money order).
- at the City Building, 310 S., in the drop box on the north side of the entrance drive. Second St.
- In person at the City Building, 310 S Second St
- via phone at 316-796-1025 with Automatic Bank Withdrawal (eCheck is free).
- Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover credit card payments accepted over the phone at 316-796-1025 or in person at the City Building (a 2 8% fee will be charged for this service).
Natural gas Black Hills Energy: 1-888-890-5554www.blackhillsenergy.co
Cox Communications: (316) 262-0661 or 1-888-438-6673TelephoneInternet IdeaTek 855-IDEATEK [email protected]. com 111 Old Mill Lane Buhler, KS 67522www. ideatek. com KwiKom Communicationswww. kwikom. com.
TV Cox Communications: (316) 262-0661 or 1-888-438-6673Cable TV