Paying your Lakeland Electric bill is an important and necessary task that must be completed to ensure the continued supply of energy to your home. As the leading provider of electricity in Lakeland, Florida, Lakeland Electric strives to make the payment process as convenient as possible. Their online bill pay system is quick and easy to use, allowing customers to pay their bill with minimal effort. This blog post will explain the different payment methods available and how to use the Lakeland Electric online bill pay system.
By utilizing the Lakeland Electric online bill pay, customers can access their account information, view their bill, and make payments from anywhere in the world. The service also offers a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks. In addition, customers can set up automatic payments to ensure timely payment and reduce the chance of late fees. Furthermore, customers can also access their account history and view past payments. This blog post will walk you through the process of
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Please note, a $2.75 fee is charged to pay through KUBRA EZ-PAY. If you sign up for paperless billing through My Account and pay with your bank account, no
Automatically pay your monthly energy bill from your bank account. It’s easy, fast and free. Card. One-time Payment.
My Account Sign in to My Account to view and pay your Lakeland Utility bills. My Account offers many other options to serve your needs!
- View and pay bills.
- Set-up AutoPay.
- Create your online payment wallet.
- Set-up alerts and notifications.
- View bill and payment history.
- Use data tools to learn about your electric usage.
- Manage multiple accounts.
- No Payment Fee.
Make a quick and simple online credit card payment through without having to register.
Automatic Bank DraftLakeland Electric Automatic Bank Draft is the stress-free way to pay your bill on time every month. Because your payment is automatically withdrawn from your bank account, you don’t have to worry about paying it on time. You’ll still receive a monthly utility bill listing the amount and payment due date; however, 25 days from your bill date, the funds will be electronically transferred from your bank account (Electronic Funds Transfer/EFT). With everything else going on in your day-to-day life, this option makes sure you never miss a payment!
- Avoid late or missed payments
- Save time, postage, and check costs
- Its FREE!
- Paperless customers can enroll online 24/7 by visiting My Account.
- Call (863) 834-9535 Monday – Friday from 7:30 a. m. to 6:00 p. m. additionally, a customer service agent can telephone enroll your account.
KUBRA EZ-PAY KioskLocated throughout Lakeland, the kiosks allow you to pay your utility bill or other city accounts when it’s convenient. The kiosks are available 24/7 and accept cash, check, debit or credit cards. The convenience fees to process a payment are $00 for cash and $2.75 for other forms.
The kiosk locations are:
KUBRA EZ-PAY Voice Make a quick and easy payment one-time over the phone through
- The payment vendor charges fees. Lakeland Electric does not profit from these fees.
- Payments made by 6 p.m. will post same business day.
- The fee for a one-time phone payment is $2. 75 per transaction.
Lakeland Electric Drop Box Lakeland Electric offers a drop box outside its downtown location at 501 E. Lemon Street. It accepts checks and money order payments. Be sure to note that payments placed in the drop box after 7:30 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
Where can I pay my Lakeland electric bill?
- Lakeland Electric drive-thru. 501 E Lemon St., Lakeland, FL 33801.
- Larry R. Jackson Library. 1700 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33805.
- Kelly Recreation Complex. 404 Imperial Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33803.
- Town Center Drive. 989 E Memorial Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33801.
How to pay for electric bill online?
- Ikeja Electric Payment Portal – www.ikejaelectric.com (debit cards)
- Quickteller – www.quickteller.com (debit cards)
- Internet Banking – Available via all banks’ online channels.
- Banks’ mobile apps – Available via all banks’ apps.
- USSD – *565*6*0013*MeterNo/AccountNo/Amount#
What is the average electric bill in Lakeland FL?
Electricity costs in Lakeland, Florida, average about $255 per month for consumers. That adds up to $3,060 per year. %20That%27s%2029%%20higher%20than%20the%20national%20average%20electric%20bill%20of%20$2,376