Las Cruces Utilities Bill Pay is an important and necessary task for all Las Cruces residents. As the second most populous city in New Mexico, Las Cruces is home to a variety of residents, businesses, and services—all of which require utilities in order to operate. In order to make sure that these essential services keep running smoothly, it’s important for customers to pay their utility bills on time and in full. This blog post will explain the steps necessary to complete Las Cruces Utilities Bill Pay, as well as provide helpful tips on how to save money on your utility bills. By following the outlined steps, you will be able to easily and efficiently complete your Las Cruces Utilities Bill Pay and maintain good standing with your utility company. In addition, you will be able to save money by understanding your rates and taking advantage of the various tools and resources available.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Customer Central’s Online Utility Bill Payment process View utility rates for water, solid waste, and connections within the City of Las Cruces.
More Ways To Pay
Call 575-541-2111 and press 4 to pay your utility bill by phone. E-check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Cards Accepted. Available in English and Spanish.
Now With The Option To Setup/Update/Remove Auto-Drafts For Your Payment At Your Convenience
Worry-free, and ensures you never miss a payment. If you are interested in Paying Online, or signing up for Auto-Draft for your Utility bill, please register at https://lascnm.utilityhawk.us/login, and click on the payment portal. Its fast, easy and secure. Plus, no service fee is applied when paying online.
The following Western Union locations accept cash payments (a $1 service charge will be added to the total payment amount).
- Check N Go – 400 North Telshor Boulevard Suite D
- Lowes Fiesta Foods Number 57 -2180 North Main Street
- Lowes Fiesta Foods Number 58 – 1410 East Missouri Avenue
- Mr. Payroll – 2240 Missouri Avenue
- Quick Check – 5245 Porter Drive
Send payment to: City of Las Cruces P. O. Box 20000 Las Cruces NM 88004-9002.
Going paperless saves trees and time. Please use our online form to start receiving your utility bill via email if you are interested in doing so.
- Customer Central Phone: 575-541-2111 Customer Central Email: Customer Central City Hall 700 N Main Street Las Cruces, NM 88001 Mailing Address: Las Cruces Utilities PO Box 20000 Las Cruces, NM 88004 City Hall 700 N Main Street Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. m. to 5 p. m. East Mesa 5195 Bataan Memorial West #2 Monday through Friday 9 a. m. to 6 p. m. Our offices are closed on weekends and Holidays. Directory .