Making payments has never been easier with MDC Bill Pay. MDC Bill Pay is a secure, convenient and reliable way to manage all of your payment processing needs. With MDC Bill Pay, you can make payments for a wide range of services including utilities, mortgages, rent and more. You can even set up direct deposit payments, schedule payments in advance and access payment history. Plus, you don’t have to worry about late fees or missed payments since you can pay in a snap with our online platform. With MDC Bill Pay, you can streamline your payments with ease.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
How to Pay Your Water Bill
Your Self-Service Portal. Manage your account, Pay your bills, Sign up in one place. Enroll to set up one-time or recurring payments with NO FEES.
Metropolitan District Hartford
No information is available for this page.
Pay with Debit or Credit Card (2% Processing Fee Applies)
American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa are all credit cards that are accepted at the college. %20There%20is%20a%202%%20non-refundable%20processing%20fee%20assessed%20by%20the%20credit%20card%20processor
- Log into MDConnect
- Select the “My Account” link below the Finance Section
- Select “Charges Due/ePay” tab
- Check the “Pay” checkbox
- Select “Credit Card” as payment method
- Select the “Continue” button
- Enter credit card account number
Note: Payments cannot be cancelled once they have been submitted. Payments returned from credit cards will incur a $15 penalty fee.
Students who require a payment option for current-term tuition and fees that are not covered by financial aid or other sources can choose the Nelnet Payment Plan. Nelnet charges a non-refundable sign-up fee for each semester. Visit this link for our most frequently asked questions.
How do I pay MDC online?
- Log into MDConnect.
- Select the “My Account” link below the Finance Section.
- Select “Charges Due/ePay” tab.
- Check the “Pay” checkbox.
- Select “eCheck” as payment method.
- Select the “Continue” button.
- Enter bank routing and account number.
How do I pay my water bill in CT?
- Online bill payment using a MasterCard or Visa debit or credit card
- Pay your bill online through your checking account. …
- Pay your bill by mail using a personal check in the envelope that was provided with it.
How can I check my water bill online?
- Visit the official website of your water supply board.
- Go to ‘Our Services’ section.
- Navigate to ‘View/Print Bill’ and click on it.
- Enter your ‘Customer Identification Number’
- Enter the captcha, if any.
- Click on ‘View bill’
How do I check my water bill over the phone?
Check Your Bill by Phone Use these steps: Dial *888# A pop-up window with seven options appears, with each directing to a different service. Choose option 2 to check the outstanding water bill balance.