Mumbai is the commercial capital of India and thus is home to some of the busiest people in the country. Every day, thousands of people in the city are running around to fulfil their business and personal commitments. In such a scenario, the last thing that one needs to worry about is the payment of their monthly phone bills. That is why MTNL Mumbai has made it convenient for its customers to pay their bills online. This blog post will discuss the various ways through which you can pay your MTNL Mumbai bill online and will highlight the various advantages that this feature offers. With online payment of bills, customers can enjoy a hassle-free experience with their MTNL Mumbai services and can make sure that their bills are paid on time.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
MTNL Bill Payment
Search search. MTNL Mumbai Total Telecom Service Provider. About Us | Corporate Info | View & Pay Bill | Tenders | FTTH Policy.
MTNL Mumbai, A Government of India Enterprise
For the next three months, a bill will be generated and sent to the customer in the 2nd month. No Annual Payment Option available under Nishtha Plans.
Voice over Fiber Network (FTTH) :
- Landline tariff plans with Rs. No matter whether copper is technically feasible in that area, new bookings or migrations over FTTH for voice facilities are permitted for numbers 500 and higher.
- A customer will also receive High-Speed Fiber Internet (FTTH), which provides download speeds of up to 50 Mbps up to 10 GB of data (FUP) per month and unlimited usage at 256 Kbps thereafter. After FUP, the upload speed will be 10 Mbps and 256 Kbps.
- To retain high-speed post FUP, customers can use Data Top-up. Click here for Broadband Data Top-Up details.
- A customer can switch to any other FTTH Data plan if they so choose. Click here for FTTH Plans.
- Monthly fees and one-time upfront fees for FTTH ONT/CPE will be added. Click here for Other charges.
|Add-on Pack||Free Calls|
- Avail these packs by dialing 1500(Toll-Free).
- Validity – one calendar month.
- These packs will be renewed automatically in subsequent months. To unsubscribe from these packs please dial 1500 (Toll-Free).
- These packs will be charged in the next bill.
- Utilize one of these Add-On Packs with your current landline plan to reduce your costs even more.
Receive a Special Discount on the Following Installation Fees and Monthly Service Fees
|a)||Senior Citizen (65 years and above)||25% concession in installation and monthly service charge. Age proof required.|
|b)||Blind Persons||50% concession in Monthly service charge|
|c)||War Widows/ Disabled Soldiers||50% concession in Monthly service charge and no installation charge.|
|d)||Freedom Fighters*||50% concession in Monthly service charge and no installation charge.|
|e)||Non Residential Telephone for schools, Universities, and college-affiliated thereto, polytechnics, non-commercial research organizations, and other like institutions recognized by the government.||25% concession in monthly service charge|
Institutions like home for Aged, infirm, spastics, Handicapped, deaf, dumb, Mute, person orphanages and voluntary organizations for tribal welfare and other like Institutions recognized by the Government not exceeding two Telephone(Non-residential)
|25% concession in monthly service charge|
|g)||Gallantry Award winners in ;
||No Monthly Service Charge and no Installation / Registration Charge.|
- This offer is available for only the Economy Plan.
- No additional discount will be given; additional calls will be charged in accordance with the Economy Plan.
- All customers using the confessional service must submit a life certificate on a yearly basis by June 30.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) Extra as applicable.
- Download Application Form For Telephone Connection. Click here
- Download Application Form For Life Certificate For Senior Citizen. Click here.
- Download Application Form For Life Certificate For DOT/MTNL retired employees. Click here.
- Click here to download the Blind Persons Life Certificate Application Form.
- Click here to download the Life Certificate Application Form for Freedom Fighters, Spouses of Freedom Fighters, War Widows, Disabled Soldiers, Gallantry, and Recipients of the Presidents Police Medal for Gallantry.
Annual Payment Option:
Following discounts are offered under the annual payment option.
|Annual Payment Option||Discount Offered|
|1-year advance payment||1 month discount on rental|
|2-year advance payment||3 month discount on rental|
|3-year advance payment||6 month discount on rental|
- Under full advance payment of the applicable plan, the annual Payment Option is available.
- Customers who use the 3-month discounted rent (cashback) facility are not eligible for the annual payment option.
- Customers will continue to receive monthly bills for the usage fees, which must be paid on time each month. Non-payment would attract disconnection of service in a normal course.
- Installation Fees: Rs. 100 (due at time of booking). 600 /-.
- Security Deposit (without interest) Local or STD: Rs. ISD facility: Rs. 1000 (to be paid in two equal installments) Plan-199: Rs. 3000 (to be paid in 6 equal installments) For Only Incoming 500/- .
Please Note :
- Landline users must dial the prefix 0 before dialing a mobile number (any Operator) for all Landline to Mobile calls. Dialing procedures for calls between landlines, mobile phones, and mobile phones remain unchanged.
- Additional facility NOT applicable to PCOs of any kind, IN Services, Special Customized Plans, ISDN, PRA, or BRA
- These plans’ annual fixed charges will also be updated in accordance by adding 11 months of monthly fixed charges.
- The additional feature mentioned above is applicable to all landline plans, including broadband combo plans.
- If provided by MTNL at customers’ premises, equipment like telephone instruments, broadband modems/CPEs (customer premises equipment), ONU (optical network units), and NT1 (for ISDN lines) is the sole property of MTNL, Mumbai.
- Only incoming customers are permitted to use the Plan-199’s outgoing facility without a VCC card. The broadband facility is also permitted.
- A rebate of Rs. The customer-owned telephone instrument and the customer-owned internal wiring will both receive 250 each.
- If the phone is returned within three years without the MTNL-provided document, Rs 150 will be recovered from Security Deposit.
- Shifting charges: Rs. 300 for the same or interexchange (free for use inside the same building)
- Discounts for Senior Citizens and Other Special Categories (only applicable to Economy Plan)
a) 25% concession on Installation Charges. %20b)%2025%%20concession%20on%20the%20monthly%20rental%20of%20the%20Economy%20Plan
- Group Bill Payments done through RGTS/NEFT can be updated ONLINE. Click here to log in.
- It is possible to register for the NACH Mandate for Auto Payment of MTNL Bills online. Click here to register.
- For Landline Tariff Plan details in TRAI Format Click here
- Goods & Service Tax (GST) Extra as applicable.