The purpose of OEC is to enhance the quality of life for all of its members. We work to provide our customers with the resources they need to live a safe, energy-efficient life, from offering highly dependable electric service to helping our neighborhood through initiatives like Operation Round Up.
Operation Round Up, a program that supports the needs of people and organizations in central Oklahoma by the kind donations of OEC members who choose to “round up” their electric bill each month, invites you to apply for a grant from the OEC Foundation.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Payment and Billing Options for OEC Members
You can pay your bill any time at a US Payments kiosk nearest you. There is one available 24 hours a day in our lobby at 242 24th Avenue NW, Norman, OK 73069.
Oklahoma Electric Cooperative
I WANT TO: Pay my Bill · View my Account · Report an Outage · Join our Team · Learn More About OEC Fiber. MY ACCOUNT.
Prepay BillingOklahoma Electric Cooperative’s PrePay product offers you total control over your electric bills. We work hard to bring you services that fit your lifestyle.
- New PrePay users won’t need to make any upfront payments to sign up.
- No more monthly bills
- Conveniently purchase electricity up-front
- Monitor energy use
- Existing members may pay their bills with their existing deposits.
- To register, visit or call our office at 242 24th Avenue NW, Norman, OK 73070.
- Load up: Decide how much money you want to put into your account to start using the service.
- Review alerts: When your account falls below the low balance threshold, you’ll receive an email from us. Reload your account to prevent automatic disconnect (when your balance reaches zero).
- Reload: Simply pay with one of our practical payment methods when your balance is low or log into your online account.
Enroll in Paperless Billing right away to discover how simple it is to manage your account. No more writing checks, purchasing stamps, or mailing bills
- 24/7 online access to your account and statements
- E-mail reminders when your bill is ready
- Daily and hourly electric use summaries
- Using your checking or savings account, as well as one-time or recurring automatic payments, you can pay bills online whenever you want.
- Secure login and protected data
- No more shredding bills and sorting through piles of paper clutter that contain your personal information that are sitting in your mailbox.
To sign up for Paperless Billing, sign in to your online account and follow our step-by-step instructions on how to enroll.
Sign in to your online account to check your balance, view/print a copy of your bill or pay your bill online.
Paperless billing saves money and lowers administrative expenses, which is advantageous to all of our members. Because of this, you may select either bill method but not both. After attempting the paperless billing, if you would like to switch back to receiving paper bills, we will be happy to do so.
Go to your account and our secure, online account management site. (Note: If you don’t have an online account profile set up, you’ll need to create one to view your monthly paperless bill.)
To manage your household expenses and prepare for seasonal changes in your bill, sign up for Budget Billing right away.
- More predictable monthly bills
- Minimal monthly usage fluctuation
- Click here to enroll.
Where can I pay my OEC bill?
You can pay in person at our office, which is located at 242 24th Ave NW, Norman OK 73069, by cash, check, or money order. Except on holidays, our office is open from Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. Express Pay and Drop Box are available 24/7.
What is OEC app?
Utilize the OEC Group mobile app to track your shipment in real-time to maintain the transparency of your supply chain. You can easily check the status of your shipment using this free app from anywhere in the world.
What electric company does Norman OK use?