You can access optimum using a single, practical username known as an Optimum ID. Go online to manage your accounts, pay your bills, listen to voicemails, and control your DVR from a distance.
Create an ID To create your first, or primary, Optimum ID, you must be connected to your home network.
Once your primary Optimum ID has been created, you can add additional IDs for other family members.
You can easily manage your services, account, and profile information with us from anywhere at any time.
By logging into optimum, you can quickly view your recent and previous bills. net or using the Optimum Support app.
Your bill is intended to be understandable and clear. Visit how to read your bill for a section-by-section breakdown.
Go Paperless and simplify your life. Each month, you’ll automatically get an email with a link to your bill in place of a paper statement that’s mailed to you. Youll save time, money, and help the environment.
You can pay your bill in a variety of convenient ways with us, including online, through the app, over the phone, in person, or by mail. Learn more.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay Your Bill Online
Pay your Optimum cable, phone, and internet bill online, update your services and find answers to any billing questions you may have.
Bill Pay Online, by Phone, in Person or by Mail
Whether you want to mail it, pay in person, or do it online, Optimum offers you the choice of how you’d like to pay your bill.
Sign in to check your email and manage your internet features
We cant get your messages right now. Please try again later.
Sign in to check your messages and manage your phone features
Optimum. net is compatible with a wide range of browsers. However, not every browser enables you to utilize all the new features. We fervently urge you to update to a more recent browser.
You need to change your Internet Explorer Compatibility View setting to get the most from the new Optimum.net
- By sending your check to us as payment, you give us permission to either use the information on your check to make a one-time electronic funds transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
- The date on the front of your bill indicates when payment is due. If you have TV service, payments that are not received within 15 days of the due date could be sent to collections; if they are not paid within 30 days of that date, a late fee will be charged. Additionally, youll receive written notice of service interruption for non-payment. If you don’t have cable or satellite television, payments that aren’t received by the due date will incur a late fee and be sent to collections 13 days later. If payment is not made by the specified due date, you will continue to be assessed a fee of $10 on each subsequent past-due bill.
- Call Customer Support to make payments through our automated phone system at no cost. To set up an automated payment by check or credit card, follow the phone instructions. By providing your zip code and Optimum account number, you authorize an ACH debit entry to your bank account that can only be cancelled by getting in touch with a customer service agent.
- Payment of the past-due amount and any applicable restoration fees is necessary before service is restored if your service is interrupted due to non-payment. Service interruption will affect TV, internet, and phone services. If your service is terminated due to non-payment, the full balance owed plus a re-installation fee up to $79 must be paid. Before a reconnection appointment can be made, 95 and one month of service must be paid in advance.
- Equipment that is lost, broken, or not returned by you will be charged the full replacement cost. For list of current replacement fees, visit optimum. com/pricing Other Services & Charges.
- You will be charged $20 if your bank returns your check as unpaid.
- Billing mistakes must be reported to us in writing, describing the mistake, and sent to the Customer Support address listed on your bill, within 30 days. Well investigate and reply within 10 days. You should pay the undisputed portion of the bill in order to prevent service interruption. You can write to The Department of Information Technology if you’re not satisfied with our response. NYC. GOV/complaint, send a letter to Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223-1350, or call 1-800-342-3377 to file a complaint with the New York State Department of Public Service.
- Each month, you receive an advance bill for the following month’s services. Cancellations of services take effect on the final day of the billing cycle in question. For more details, please visit optimum. net/terms. For current residential non-promo rates, visit optimum. net/pricing. For current business non-promo rates, visit optimum. net/pricing-packages-business.
- Partial month charges might be incurred if your account is altered during the month. Pay Per View (PPV) and On Demand charges will show up on your order’s subsequent billing statement.
- On Demand/PPV purchases arent subject to refund or credit. Use parental control features to avoid unwanted purchases.
- We reserve the right to restrict further On Demand/PPV orders if your monthly account balance for On Demand/PPV selections exceeds $55 ($175 for customers in good standing after 90 days).
- The cost of equipment, including cable boxes and remote controls, is added on a monthly basis. Additional TVs in your home require a monthly fee to access premium or digital programming.
- Your monthly bill includes all government fees. These fees are a portion of your monthly cable bill total that you pay to your state and local governments in accordance with the conditions and agreements you have with them to get cable service. Additionally, each cable subscriber pays a small fee to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to cover the administrative costs associated with cable regulation. Payments necessary under Optimums’ franchise agreement to support public, educational, or governmental channels are included in TV Taxes and Fees.
- Ensure that everything you are using is turned on and plugged in:
- If you’re having problems with your TV, make sure it’s connected to the right input by pressing the SOURCE, INPUT, or TV/VIDEO buttons on the remote that came with it or the TV itself. Reboot your cable box. Reconnect the cable box’s power cord by unplugging it, waiting five seconds, and then doing so. Turn it back on when the words “turn” and “on” alternately appear on the front panel. You’re ready to watch TV when a channel or time is shown on the front panel.
- Problems with your phone or internet? Restart your modem and router, if you have one. To begin, turn off the power to your modem and any battery backups you may have. Then unplug the power from your router. Wait 5 seconds, then plug the modem back in. It may take a minute to fully restart. Connect your battery backup to the modem right away if you’re using one. Reconnect the router, wait 30 seconds, and then open a web browser to check your connection.
- If you are still having a problem, visit optimum. net/support for information. You will receive full credit on your bill for the time lost if you experience a cable-related outage that lasts longer than four hours straight if you contact us within 30 days of the outage.
- You can block one or more channels, as well as On Demand and Pay Per View purchases, using your cable box’s parental controls. For information, visit optimum. net/parentalcontrol or optimum. net.
- Contact us at 1-888-420-0777 (phone), 516-803-1682 (fax), or [email protected] for immediate closed captioning issues. com. Write to Altice USA, Attn: Vinny Guerrera, Director Executive Customer Relations, 200 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753, with your closed captioning grievances.
How do I access my Optimum account?
- Go to optimum.net/id.
- Enter your 13-digit account number. On your bill, installation or store receipt, or packing slip, you can find your account number.
- Enter the last name on your account.
- Enter the phone number on your account.
- Click Continue.
- Complete the required fields and click Create Optimum ID.
How do I make an Optimum payment?
How to pay your Optimum bill
- Bill pay by phone: Call 866.213. …
- Download the free Optimum Support App to your smart device to pay your bills.
- Pay your bill in person by going to an Optimum store location.
Can I pay Optimum bill by credit card?
Call Customer Support to make payments through our automated phone system at no cost. To set up an automated payment by check or credit card, follow the phone instructions.
What is Optimum ID and password?
Based on your Optimum services, an Optimum ID is a special username that gives you access to a variety of extras. You can watch TV in and out of your home from networks like Showtime, HBO, Disney, and more after creating an Optimum ID. You can also pay your bill online and download the mobile TV app.