As a resident of Panama City, it is important to stay up to date on your monthly utilities bill. Whether you are a business owner, homeowner, or renter, there are several options available to make sure you can easily pay your utilities bill on time and without any hassle. In this post, we will be exploring the various ways to pay your Panama City utilities bill, from traditional methods like mailing a check or money order to more modern methods such as using an online payment system or mobile app. We will go over each payment option in detail, including the associated fees and limitations for each. We will also discuss any discounts or incentives that may be available to help reduce the utility bill cost.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Use our E-Pay Service to pay your utility bill, license fees, sales tax and more.
There is a way to pay your Panama City Utility bill without ever writing a check, buying postage stamps or driving to the nearest utility payment drop box. Now,
What Payment Methods Are Available for Me to Pay My Utility Bill?
You have five options for paying your utility bill.
- In person. We accept cash checks, money orders, debit card payments with a valid ID, credit card payments with a valid ID, and we only accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards at the Bay County Utility Services Administration Building, which is located at 3410 Transmitter Road in Panama City, Florida 32404.
- Drop box. The drop box is near the front entrance of the Utility Services Department Building, on the right. You can always place your payment in that box. The box is emptied every morning, Monday through Friday. Any payment received after 7:30 a. m. , will be added to your account the following company day.
- Online. You can pay your utility bill online. When you open an account and/or pay your bill, please have your utility bill nearby. To complete your setup, you will need your web ID. Please give your utility account one (1) business day for the payment to post. If you risk being disconnected from this service, kindly refrain from using it.
- Credit card over the phone. Call 850-204-3234 to pay your utility bill with a credit card over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover at no additional fee.
- Through postal mail. Sending your utility payment via mail to the Bay County Utility Services Administration building is an option. Please allow enough time for the mail to arrive so that there won’t be a late fee.
- Phone: 850-248-8140; fax: 850-248-8153; address: 840 W. 11th St., Panama City, FL 32401