Puget Sound Bill Pay offers a comprehensive suite of tools and services to help individuals and businesses keep track of their finances. Whether you’re managing a small business or paying your bills as an individual, Puget Sound Bill Pay’s innovative payment platform can provide you with the confidence and convenience you need to manage your money. Our easy-to-use and secure platform enables users to make payments quickly, safely and reliably. With our service, you can pay bills, transfer money and manage accounts with ease. We offer a streamlined, efficient and cost-effective online payment solution that can help save you time and money. With Puget Sound Bill Pay, you can rest assured that your finances are in good hands.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Pay my bill
Discover different payment options for your Puget Sound Energy bill. Pay your bill online, by the phone, through the mail or even in person at on of our PSE
Pay Your Bill Online
Pay with credit or debit card. Enter your 12-digit account number and five-digit ZIP code for the address receiving service. Then select “Pay Now.”
Text Messaging (Opt-in Today!)
The ability to receive text alerts when a new bill is issued, a payment plan payment is due, or an automatic payment is about to be deducted is now available to students and authorized users. Additionally, you will get text message confirmations for any payments that we receive on your behalf. However, in order to receive these useful reminders, you must register.
Students can enroll by choosing to receive text messages at the Bill Payment section of myPugetSound. Authorized users must sign up for Text Messages as well, and they can do so by logging in with their Bill Payment account.
The Bill Payment system is compatible with all popular browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. TouchNet supports the most recent version of the aforementioned web browsers as well as one earlier version. To ensure compatibility with the most recent updates to web security, it is always advised to use the most recent version of a web browser.
How do I get set up on Bill + Payment?
Students don’t need to do anything to set up the University of Puget Sound’s new online billing and payment system, Bill Payment. Students access Bill + Payment by logging into myPugetSound. To access Bill Payment, students must log in with their Puget Sound username and password.
Parents – In order to give parents and legal guardians access to the Bill Payment system, students MUST add their parents as Authorized Users.
Students must set up Parents/Guardians as Authorized Users in Bill + Payment
- Log into myPugetSound and choose Bill Payment to access Bill Payment. Your Puget Sound user name and password must be entered on the next page after clicking the link. This takes you to TouchNet Bill + Payment.
- Click Authorized Users then Add Authorized User in the My Profile Set Up box.
- Enter the email address at which the parent or guardian would prefer to hear from Bill Payment.
- To allow or deny access to your billing statements, payment history, and 1098-T tax statement, select “yes” or “no.” Then, select “Continue. (Note: You must consent to receiving the 1098-T electronically in order for the Authorized user to view your 1098-T tax statement.)
- Accept “Agreement to Add Authorized User” then click on “Continue.”
- Two emails from Bill Payment will be sent to your parent or legal guardian. The user name (email address) and the URL link to Bill Payment will both be included in one email. The temporary Bill Payment password will be included in the second email message. After logging into Bill Payment for the first time, parents and guardians must enter their name and create a permanent password.
- After logging in, select Personal Profile from Bill Payment.
- Once in your Profile Settings select Communication.
- Enter your mobile phone number, check the box to receive text messages, and select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu.
- Remember to Save your updates.
How do I view my current balance on Bill + Payment?
- The “My Account” box will be visible to the right after you log into Bill Payment for the first time.
- Under “Current Account Status” You will see:
- Your student account balance,
- Any projected financial assistance (yet to be reflected in account activity) and
- Your student account balance including estimated aid.
How do I set up an eRefund profile to receive refunds via Direct Deposit into my bank account? (only students can setup erefund profiles, authorized users are unable to do so)
- Select Electronic Refunds in the sidebar under My Profile Setup.
- Check the Direct Deposit Bank Account box to see if an account has been set up.
- Select Set Up Account.
- Choose a payment method that has been saved or create a new account.
- Put in your banking institution’s routing number and bank account number.
- Confirm account number and enter Name on Account.
- Enter Save payment method as: if desired, select Continue.
- When the refund account is saved, a confirmation message should appear at the top of the Refunds home page.
Where can I pay my Puget Sound Energy bill?
By phone: Call us at 1-888-225-5773. Through the mail: Include a check and mail it to Puget Sound Energy, BOT-01H, P. O. Box 91269, Bellevue, WA 98009-9269. Locate a nearby location and pay your PSE bill there in person.
Can I pay my Puget Sound Energy bill with a credit card?
Set up autopay or make a one-time payment using your bank account, credit card, or debit card.
What is PSE payment?
PSE is a popular alternative payment method in Latin America. The PSE is an interface payment method that enables users to pay instantly and without a credit card directly from their bank account.
What is the phone number for Puget Sound Energy?