Rockwood Water Pud Bill Pay

rockwood water pud bill pay

The likelihood is that your new Portland home will have running water when you move in, but you still need to set up water service with the Rockwood PUD.Fortunately, Portland has made it fairly simple with the online form below. Starting service generally takes just two business days

You must terminate your water service with the Rockwood PUD when you leave a Portland residence in order to stop receiving bills. Simply fill out the following online form Stopping service normally takes just two business days

By providing more easily accessible, clear, and understandable information about the water you consume, WaterZen aims to improve the health of your family.

To make a payment, you may use this official links below:

Rockwood Water: Home

Office phone: 503-665-4179 After hours emergencies: 503-665-4179 and follow the instructions to reach our on-call staff. Looking to pay your bill ? Our.

Utility Billing – Rockwood Water People’s Utility District

Create an account to view details, manage single & multi-accounts, multi- bill pay , and e- Billing . Sign in or sign up. Announcement.

Leave a Comment