Utility bills can be a huge source of stress. Whether you are a homeowner, a renter, or a business owner, you know that these bills are a regular part of life. SKRECC is an electric cooperative that provides power to thousands of homes and businesses across the state of Tennessee. SKRECC employs various methods for bill payment, including online and automatic payments. In this blog post, we will take a look at the various ways that you can pay your SKRECC bill, as well as some helpful tips for managing your payments. We will also explore the various customer service options available to help you with any billing questions or issues. By understanding the options available to you, you can ensure that your bills are taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Read on to learn more about SKRECC bill pay.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Use Quick Pay Check out our new feature quick pay. Quick Pay. PAY NOW. Click here to login to our customer service portal to make payments.
One Time Bill Pay- Quick and Easy, simply type in your account number and the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your account!
You are welcome to mail your payment in to P.O. Box 910, Somerset, KY 42502, bring your payment in, or drop it off at one of our drive-thru windows. We also accept MasterCard and Visa, and here are some other options when it comes to paying your electric bill.
Auto Pay Auto Pay is a service that makes it simple and worry-free to pay your electric bill. Your checking or savings account will be automatically debited each month for the amount of your electric bill. You’ll continue to receive a monthly statement with the same information you do now, including the bill amount, the number of kilowatt-hours used, weather information, etc.
IVR Interactive Voice Response is available for members to use day or night, 365 days a year, to pay their electric bill. Press 5 to enter the automated customer service system when you call the South Kentucky RECC office; you will then be instructed to press 3 to pay your bill with a credit card or an e-check.
Night Deposit Drops are available at each of our offices, allowing you to leave your payment there after regular business hours. Offices are located at:
- Clinton County: 715 Snow Road, Albany, KY 42602
- McCreary County: 51 Center Avenue, Whitley City, KY 42653
- Pulaski County: 200 Electric Avenue, Somerset, KY 42501
- Russell County: 2405 North Main Street, Jamestown, KY 42629
- Wayne County: 780 North Main, Monticello, KY 42633
We are aware that it can be challenging to get everywhere you need to go during a lunch break, after work, or when you are running late. Pay at Your Local Bank We also know that the majority of people visit their bank once or twice a week. Now that you can pay your electricity bill concurrently, you might avoid having to travel across town. The only rules and restrictions are these:
- To be eligible for this program, your bank must be listed on the list below.
- You can only pay a current bill.
- You must have your statement with you.
|Participating Banks: First and Farmers National Bank (Albany) Citizens National Bank (Somerset)|
South Kentucky RECC Smart Phone App
Available on Android and iPhone; look up SKRECC in the App Store or Play Store. As long as they have cell phone service, members can use the app to access their SKRECC accounts once it has been downloaded.
Kiosk at Somerset Location
The Somerset kiosk accepts all forms of payment and is open 24/7/365, with the exception of Discover Card and American Express. Additionally, it offers immediate posting to members’ accounts, and receipts are provided as proof of payment. Members must have their account number to use the kiosk.
CheckOut makes it simple for customers to pay their bills at nearby, participating businesses like Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS Pharmacy, and Speedway, all of which are open seven days a week and frequently extend their hours into the evening. To use CheckOut,.
- Click the CheckOut link on our website. https://skrecc.sedccheckout.com/Lookup
- Click find my account after entering your account number (found on your statement) in the relevant field.
- Verify your street/house number.
- Your unique barcode, which is linked to your South Kentucky RECC account and you can use whenever you want to pay your bill, will appear when you click the “Get Your Barcode” button. To use it at a nearby retailer, print it out or send it to your email.
- Present your barcode at the checkout by bringing it to one of the participating stores. Your barcode will be scanned by the cashier, but they will not have access to or knowledge of your account information.
A cash-only payment can then be made to your account. The retailer will charge a $1. 50 fee for the transaction.