If you are a customer of Target and need to pay a bill, you may be in search of the Target bill pay phone number. Paying bills can be time-consuming and complicated, so it’s important to have the right information at your fingertips. That’s why we’ve compiled this article to help you learn more about the Target bill pay phone number. We’ll explain what the number is, how to use it, and what other options you have for paying your Target bill. We’ll also provide some helpful tips and best practices to ensure you get the most out of your experience. With this information, you’ll be able to get your bills paid with ease. So, let’s dive in and learn more about the Target bill pay phone number.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Contact Us About Target RedCard Debit & Credit
Target Credit Card & Target Mastercard (U.S.): 1-800-424-6888 · Target Mastercard (outside the U.S.): 1-612-815-9922 · Target Debit Card: 1-888-729-7331 · For
Contact & Help
Guest Relations: 1.800.440.0680 · Target GiftCard: 1.800.544.2943 · Target Red Card and Target Mastercard: 1.800.424.6888 · Target Debit Card: 1.888.729.7331.
For the latest information about Target’s response to the coronavirus, please visit our coronavirus information hub
For help regarding your Target.com order, store experience or RedCard:
- Visit us at Target.com/ContactUs to reach the right team
- Call us at 1.800.440.0680
Please get in touch with us using one of the methods listed below if you’re a reporter with a query for Target’s media relations team. Please provide your name, organization, the best contact information, and a succinct description of your inquiry for the quickest response.
- Visit our press center
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at 1.612.696.3400
- Visit our Investor Relations website
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at 1.800.775.3110
- Email us at [email protected] if you have a query about corporate responsibility at Target. com.
- Please be aware that in order to be eligible for a charitable contribution, your organization must be a section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, accredited school, or government agency with its headquarters in the United States of America or one of its protectorates. Please see our grants FAQs for more information.
- To find out more about Target’s current job openings, visit our Careers page.
- Call us at 1 if you have a comment or question about working at Target. 800. 440. 0680 or visit Target Help.
If you think a contact you received might be questionable (e. g. , email, text, phone call, malicious website) that purports to be from Target or if you’d like to report a situation involving information security, please contact us.
- Give us a call Guest Relations: 1. 800. 440. 0680 Target GiftCard: 1. 800. 544. 2943 Target Red Card and Target Mastercard: 1. 800. 424. 6888 Target Debit Card: 1. 888. 729. 7331 .
- Send us a message
- Email: [email protected]
How do I pay my Target bill by phone?
How To Make a Target RedCard Payment by Phone. You can also contact the Target RedCard customer service team by phone at 800-424-6888 to make a credit card payment. Request to speak with a Target guest services representative or follow the automated prompts. Within two business days, your account will reflect your payment.
How do I pay my Target credit card bill?
- Online: Sign in to your Target account and select “Pay Now” from the menu. ”.
- Over the phone. To make a payment, dial (888) 755-5856 and follow the on-screen instructions. You can also ask to speak with a Target guest services representative.
- In a Target store. …
- By mail.
What is the 1 800 number for Target?
Guest service For help regarding your Target. com order, store experience or RedCard: Visit us at Target. com/ContactUs to reach the right team. Call us at 1. 800. 440. 0680.
Can I pay Target card over the phone?
To make a credit card payment, you can also call the Target RED card customer service line at 800-424-6888. Observe the automated prompts or ask a Target guest services representative for assistance. Within two business days, your account will reflect the payment.