Welcome to the Uppco Bill Pay blog. We understand that dealing with monthly bills can be a hassle and that’s why we’re here to help. Uppco Bill Pay is an easy, secure, and reliable way to manage your bills online. With Uppco Bill Pay, you can pay bills quickly and conveniently, all with the safety and security of the Uppco name. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and information you need to confidently and securely manage your bills online. In this blog, we’ll discuss the benefits of Uppco Bill Pay, how it works, and how to get started. We’ll also answer some of the most common questions we get from clients about Uppco Bill Pay. No matter what your billing needs, Uppco Bill Pay is the perfect solution for you.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Billing and Payments
Pay your bill with your credit card, debit card or checking account today! With KUBRA EZ-PAY, you can pay your UPPCO bill instantly. KUBRA EZ-PAY is a third-
BILLING & PAYMENTS · e-Bill Paperless Billing · Automatic Payment · KUBRA EZ-PAY · Billing Options · Payment Options · Information for Residential Customers
Even out your energy bills so theyre manageable all year.
Your energy bills won’t fluctuate from month to month with budget billing because it was created to do so.
It’s Simple and Free!
Using data from the previous year’s energy use or manually calculating use, we estimate your yearly energy costs. Then we divide it into 12 equal payments. Your account is reviewed every six and nine months, and your payment amount might be changed to better reflect your actual usage. The difference between what you paid and the actual cost of the energy you used throughout the year will then be included on your bill for the 12th month.
We will apply a credit to your bill if you overpaid. If you underpaid, you can make up the difference in full or contact us to set up a payment plan.
Contact us at (906) 449-2013 / (800) 562-7680 if you’d like to sign up for Budget Billing or remove your account from it.
Add automatic payment to your budget billing strategy for additional convenience. This will reduce paying your bills each month to a single checkbook entry. LOGIN to your Online Account to register for Automatic Payment.
The chart below is an example of actual payment vs. a Budget Billing payment:
Summary Billing can make things simpler if you receive multiple bills from UPPCO. A free service called Summary Billing combines all of your accounts into a single, consolidated monthly bill with a single due date.
Summary Billing Restrictions: Because the Summary Billing page cannot be processed online, Summary Billing cannot be used with e-Bill Paperless Billing. Summary Billing must be paid-in-full monthly.
You can elect to receive only six bills each month rather than 12 if you use little to no energy in the winter or summer. The summer months are billed May through October, while the winter months are billed November through April.
The rate for energy use during the season is the same as our standard rate. However, since you’re only being charged for six months, you’ll incur twice as many customer fees during that time. Your annual expenses are ultimately the same as they would be with year-round billing. However, you enjoy the convenience of fewer bills.
Enjoy the Convenience
- Fewer bills
- Less postage
- Receive bills only when using your property
- When not utilizing the property, there is no need to keep the meter accessible.
Energy Assistance may be available. Before agreeing to a payment arrangement with UPPCO, submit an application for aid. If you have applied for assistance, please call customer service at (906) 449-2013 or (800) 562-7680 to let us know.
We recognize that situations occasionally make it challenging to pay your monthly bills. Please get in touch with us as soon as you can to make arrangements for payment if you have a past-due balance.
Other Things You Should Know
- Setting up Payment Arrangements won’t stop an automatic withdrawal from your bank account if your payment is currently being made that way. To find out if payment can be stopped, you must contact us at (906) 449-2013 / (800) 562-7680 in advance.
- If you still owe money on a prior payment arrangement with us, your request to make Payment Arrangements may be rejected.
- Your service might be terminated if you don’t make the payments specified in the Payment Arrangements agreement.
- Please get in touch with us right away if you don’t fit the requirements mentioned above.
The sooner you get in touch with us, the more likely it is that we can come up with a plan that works for you.
Upper Peninsula Power Company provides cash payment locations across our service area for your convenience. As a part of the PayNearMe network, payments can be made at nearby Family Dollar stores. Click on the PayNearMe button below for locations near you.
- In addition to your cash payment, a $1. The transaction will be processed by a third-party provider who will charge a 99 service fee.
- Please notify customer service of the payment by calling (906) 449-2013 or (800) 562-7680 if your account is about to be disconnected.
- Within 1-2 business days, your payment will appear in your account.
Other pay locations can be found all over our service area, but they are unauthorized pay stations, and payments from them may not appear in your account for 2–5 business days. Payments should be made over the phone or at a PayNearMe location if you need your payment to reach UPPCO within 1 business day.
If you lost the envelope that came with your monthly statement, send your payment by mail to:
Upper Peninsula Power Company PO Box 37781 Boone IA 50037-0781
- Enclose the payment stub.
- Write your account number on your check or money order.
- Don’t send cash.
- Sign your check.
- Don’t staple, paper clip or tape your check.
Information for Residential Customers:
- What is the current page URL?
- What did you do to get this error?
- Any other helpful information?
- FileMax. file size: 32 MB.
- NameThis field is used for validation and should remain blank.