Paying your U.S. Cellular bill does not have to be a major hassle. U.S. Cellular makes it convenient and easy to manage your bill payment from the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re a new customer just signing up for service or an existing customer looking to update their payment information, this blog post will provide you with everything you need to know about U.S. Cellular Bill Pay.
The first step in making U.S. Cellular Bill Pay is to create an account. Whether you use a Credit Card, Debit Card, or ACH/eCheck, you can easily set up and manage your U.S. Cellular account online. Once you’re logged in, you can view your current bill, manage your payment options, and keep track of your usage. You’ll also be able to view and manage any past or existing payments, set up automatic payments, and even receive alerts when your bill is due.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Bill Payment Options
Call and speak to an associate at 888-944-9400 or dial 611 from your UScellular phone. Please note that paying your bill with an associate may result in a fee.
My Account Login
Log in to My Account to manage your UScellular account. Making a payment?Quick Pay. Username. Password. Show. Remember Username. LOG IN.
Our Customers Who Receive a Monthly Bill Can Use Any of These Options:
- My Account
- Quick Pay (no log in or PIN required)
- Dial #PAY (#729) or 888-944-9400 from your UScellular® phone (If speaking with a representative there may be a processing fee).
- Mail your payment to: UScellular, Dept 0205, Palatine, IL 60055-0205
Our Prepaid Customers Have These Options Available:
- Prepaid My Account
- Quick Refill (no log in or PIN required)
- Dial #ADD (#233) or 877-760-1840 from your UScellular phone
Cash Payments Can Be Made at a Store:
- Find the Store Nearest You
- A valid photo ID issued by the government, such as a drivers license or passport, should be brought with you.
- My Account
- Magnifing Glass
How do I pay my UScellular bill by phone?
Dial #PAY (#729) or 888-944-9400 from your UScellular® phone (If speaking with a representative there may be a processing fee).
Can I pay my UScellular bill with a credit card?
Yes, you can log in to My Account and choose Set Up Auto Pay from the dashboard or the Bills section.
How many days does UScellular give you to pay your bill?
The only prepaid plan with the Grace Period feature is offered by UScellular®; it gives you three extra days to pay your bill. Your account won’t be terminated any longer if you miss a day. Or 3 days for that matter.
How do I refill my UScellular phone?
- By phone. Call #PAY (#729)
- By making an immediate payment, anonymous payment. Quick Pay.
- By mail to: UScellular. DEPT. 0205. Palatine, IL 60055-0205.