You consent to being automatically enrolled in the Verizon Visa Card Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”) and accepting these terms and conditions (“Rewards Terms”) by applying for and opening a Verizon Visa Credit Card or Verizon Visa Signature Credit Card account (each, a “credit card account”).
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Manage Your Verizon Credit Card Account
Log into your Verizon credit card account online to pay your bills, check your FICO score, sign up for paperless billing, and manage your account
Save on Verizon Wireless Bill & Get Rewards
With the new Verizon Visa credit card, save $10 on each unlimited plan. Earn up to 4% of purchases in rewards. Only at Verizon, the nation’s most awarded
Discover how to apply for the Verizon Visa Card and, if accepted, use it to pay your Verizon Wireless or Fios Home Internet bills, buy devices and accessories, plan trips, and buy merchant gift cards while earning Verizon Dollars.
- When I use my Verizon Visa Card, how do I qualify for promotions?Verizon and Synchrony Bank may from time to time offer one-time promotions when you use your Verizon Visa Card. Promotions may allow you to use Verizon Dollars toward your purchase or use them as a reward benefit of the promotion. When you shop, be sure to sign in to your My Verizon account to see the promotions that are available. Additionally, you can visit the Verizon Visa Card dashboard to see special offers for cardholders. Verizon retains the right to end or change the conditions of any promotion at any time.
Managing your Verizon Visa Card account & paying your bill
- Contact Synchrony Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance with a lost or stolen card, your credit card billing statement, credit card account questions, if you want to return an expired metal Verizon Visa Card, or for address changes, among other things. Visit the Synchrony Bank website or call the Synchrony Bank customer service numbers provided below to get in touch with the company: Verizon Visa Card Customer Service 866-313-9396 Verizon Visa Signature® Card Customer Service 866-850-6188 Synchrony Bank Collections 855-893-5851 Mailing addresses Card holder payments: Verizon Visa PO Box 530916 Atlanta GA 30353-0916 General consumer correspondence PO Box 965013 Orlando, FL 32896-5013 Overnight Address for Card holder
- Contact Synchrony Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to send your old metal credit card back for destruction.
How do I pay my Verizon Visa card bill?
- By logging into your account or making a purchase as a guest while online
- by dialing the number on the back of your card or (866) 313-9396.
- Via mail at the following address: Verizon Visa. PO BOX 530916. Atlanta, GA 30353-0916.
Can I pay my Verizon credit card online?
You can use your credit or debit card to pay your bill online. Sign in at My Business Account. You must be registered to enroll for payment options.
How to pay Verizon bill online?
To pay your bill online, go to vzw. com/myverizon and sign in to get started. Choose Bill from the My Verizon Navigation, then click Pay options to make a one-time payment. Set up your payment by choosing to pay in full, pay another amount, or, if you need more time, make a split arrangement. Click Continue.
Can Verizon bill be paid by credit card?
You can use a credit card, debit card, gift card, or a checking account to pay your bill. Note: If you pay through a customer service agent, you will be assessed a $10 agent assistance fee.