Wcwsa Bill Pay

wcwsa bill pay

As a courtesy to Wayne County residents, the Palmyra Town Clerks Office collects Wayne County Water and Sewer Authority (WCWSA) payments.

Contact WCWSA at (315) 986-1929 if you have any questions about billing, hookups, or any other water services.

Payments for Village of Palmyra water and sewer services cannot be collected by the town clerk’s office.Residents of the Village of Palmyra should contact the Village Clerk’s Office with any questions regarding water bills and payments by calling (315) 597-4849.

To make a payment, you may use this official links below:

Wayne County Water and Sewer Authority


(315) 986-1929 customerservice@ wcwsa .org · Wayne County Water and Sewer Authority … Need Help Paying Your Water or Sewer Bill ?

On-Line Bill Payment


There is a $3.00 charge to use this service. Using this service to pay your bill on the day of cut-off will not guarantee un-interrupted service.

Leave a Comment