Wichita Water Bill Pay

3. The Pay or View Bills screen will display. On the Pay or View Bills screen, select Pay Now.

4. The account location screen will display. Enter your customer number and account number on the account location screen. On your water bill, the Customer and Account Numbers are located in the top right corner. Include any zeros at the start of the numbers when you type them in. After entering the numbers, select Search Invoices.

5. When the search results appear, check the box next to the bill you want to pay, then click Add selected bills to your cart. Scroll down and choose Add Selected if you’re using a mobile device.

6. The full Subtotal will be shown on the cart screen, and a button to adjust the payment amount will appear on the following screen. Select Proceed to Checkout.

7. Select a payment method from the drop-down list. Choose Pay Full Invoice or Pay Other Amount, then enter the desired payment amount. On a mobile device, you might need to scroll down to see the option to choose Continue.

8. The payment detail screen will display. Enter your email address and payment information before choosing Continue.

9. After reviewing the payment details, click the Process Payment icon. A payment confirmation will appear on the screen, and an email with a receipt will be sent to the specified email address.

To make a payment, you may use this official links below:

Wichita Water Utilities


Have Billing questions? Give us a call at 316-265-1300 or use Live Chat! Access account information or make a payment using our Automated Voice Utility – 316-

Water Bill: Make a Partial or One


Water Bill: Make a Partial or One-Time Online Payment · 1. Go to https://link.wichita.gov/. · 2. On the Water Utilities Customer Care page, select Pay Now. · 3.

wichita water bill pay

Change Password You successfully logged in with the temporary password. Please enter a new password. Old Password


Billing History Graph
Usage History Graph
The graph showing billing history based on the total bill by bill date for the selected date range.

Your session has expired. Click on F2 key or OK button to login again. Account Status:

Please call customer service at (316) 265-1300 if you need to make a new payment arrangement. For water emergencies, please contact us at: (316) 262-6000.

Quickly Pay Your Bill Without RegisteringDon’t have an online account or don’t have time to register? You can quickly pay your bills now using your customer and account number.

Please be aware that you will be transferred to a third party affiliate who manages the City of Wichita’s payment processing.

Moving In? Register Your New ServicePlanning a move, a service change, or need to change a mailing address? Easily submit a new service request and set notification preferences for your account.


How do I pay my water bill online Wichita KS?

For more information, please email [email protected] or call 316-265-1300.

Water Bill: Make a Partial or One-Time Online Payment
  1. Go to https://link.wichita.gov/.
  2. On the Water Utilities Customer Care page, select Pay Now.
  3. The Pay or View Bills screen will display. …
  4. The account location screen will display.

Can I check my water bill online?

Yes, you can check your water bill online at the water board’s official website. To access their portal and view your water bill, you must log in.

Where is the Wichita Water Main Break?

The intersection was flooded as a result of the water main break that was close to Douglas and Ridge Road. The main was turned off by the Wichita Fire Department and the City of Wichita. The city claimed that the break, which it claims occurred as a result of a contractor hitting the main, has no effect on water pressure.

Where does the water in Wichita come from?

Cheney Reservoir provides more than 60% of the city of Wichita’s supply, with the remaining 40% coming from the Equus Beds. Through 2050, Wichita will be able to supply water to all of the county’s incorporated areas.

Leave a Comment