It is essential to keep up with utilities payments in order to maintain a safe, healthy and comfortable home. As a Winston Salem resident, you have the opportunity to pay your water bill online, through the mail or in person. This blog post will explain the process of Winston Salem water bill pay, outlining the different methods of payment and the associated fees. Additionally, we will provide tips and tricks to help you save time and money. As a responsible customer, you should always be aware of your bills and the payment methods available to you. By taking advantage of the Winston Salem water bill pay options, you can save time and money, while avoiding potential penalties and fees.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
City of Winston
Water/Stormwater Bill PaySign up for paperless billing (e-notify)See account informationView your billMake a paymentRequest a service disconnectView full list
Pay Water Bill
Water Bill Payment Options. See online, night deposit and DRIVE-THROUGH options in the tabbed table below, plus more online service options in NEWS.
Option 2: Use Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service
Create recurring electronic payments by logging in to your account on the website of your bank. Contact your bank if you need assistance as instructions and policies differ by bank.
- Find the windowed envelope included with your bill.
- Put the bottom part of your bill and a check or money order in the envelope. No cash is accepted.
- Drop the envelope in any mailbox.
The bottom portion of your bill and your payment can be mailed to the following address if you can’t find the windowed envelope:
Revenue Collections for the City of Winston-Salem PO Box 2756 Winston-Salem, NC 27102-2756
Call City Link for payment by Visa, Mastercard or Discover
Get these numbers from your bill before calling to save time:
- 7-digit account number
- 4-digit PIN (last 4 digits of your customer number)
Walk-in or drive-through at the following locations:
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 100 East First Street, Suite 121 Winston-Salem, NC 27101 m. to 5 p. m. The Stuart Building also offers a night depository from Monday through Friday. Utilize the ramp on the building’s south side next to the Fairfield hotel. After 8:00 a.m., on the weekends, or on a holiday, payments placed in the box won’t be processed until the following business day.
2301 North Patterson Avenue Winston-Salem NC 27105 Hours: 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. Monday-Friday.
Past-Due Utility Bills:
To prevent service termination, click the tabs above and pay the full balance right away. For application information on pandemic economic assistance programs, visit:
- ERAP forsyth.cc/erap Application deadline was June 15, 2022
- RUMA cityofws.org/ruma
- LIHWAP epass. nc. gov 3.
Customers must contact City Link 311 or 336-727-8000 if they are unable to pay the full amount by the due date on their bill in order to make payment arrangements and prevent disconnection.
- Before a payment schedule is established, you must pay at least half of the past-due balance.
- Terms are three to six months of interest-free installments
- Your account won’t be charged additional late fees and your service won’t be cut off if your monthly payments and all new bills are paid on time.
- Payment plans do not cover new bills, charges, fees, etc. and that all new bills must be paid on time, before the due date.
Call City Link 311 or 336-727-8000 to enroll and prevent further fees and service termination, or go to Utilities Customer Service. See the In Person tab above for location and hours. Face coverings must be worn inside municipal buildings.
If%20bill%20payment%20is%20not%20received%20by%20the%20due%20date,%20a%2010%%20late%20charge%20is%20added%20to%20the%20amount%20due%20and%20a%20termination%20notice%20will%20be%20sent%20within%20seven%20days You have at least 14 days from the date the notice of termination was sent to make payment. If a past-due account is not settled by five p.m. m. A $20 late fee is assessed and service termination is planned for the termination date. Please be aware that whether or not your water is physically cut off, the $20 late fee is added.
If your service has been terminated due to non-payment, a deposit might be necessary. If your typical bill for residential accounts is less than $50, the minimum deposit is $50. The average bi-monthly or monthly bill amount is multiplied by 1.5 for all other deposits. For example, if your average bill is $57. 90, your deposit amount would be $57. 90 x 1. 5 = $86. 85. Before service is resumed, all past-due balances must be settled. Any deposits are fully due when your next bill is due.
- City of Winston-Salem’s City Hall is located at 101 North Main Street in that city.
- Bryce A. Stuart Municipal Building 100 East First Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101 .
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2511 Winston-Salem, NC 27102
- CityLink Phone: 336-727-8000 · 311 within City Limits
How do I pay my Winston-Salem water bill?
- 311 within Winston-Salem city limits.
Can I check my water bill online?
Yes, you can check your water bill online at the water board’s official website. To access their portal and view your water bill, you must log in.
How to set up water utility winston-salem nc?
- Contact City Link 311 or 336-727-8000.
- Apply online.
- Mail: Utilities Customer Service. Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utilities. P. O. Box 2756. Winston-Salem, NC 27102-2756.
Who provides water to Kernersville NC?