Paying your Allo bill is easy and convenient with online and mobile payment options. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about setting up and managing Allo bill pay.
Getting Started with Allo Bill Pay
To get started with online Allo bill pay, you first need to have an active Allo account. Once your account is set up, you have a couple options:
- One-time payment – Make a one-time bill payment without creating an online account.
- Create an online account – Set up recurring payments and access your full billing history.
To make a quick, one-time Allo bill payment visit Allo’s online payment page. You’ll need your Allo account number and billing zip code.
This is useful if you just need to pay your bill once without setting up an entire online account. One-time payments can be made with a credit/debit card or eCheck.
Create an Online Account
Creating an online Allo account allows you to:
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- View real-time account balance
- Access billing statements
- Make one-time payments
- Change account settings
- Report issues
To create an account, visit the Allo Login page and have the following information ready:
- Allo account number
- Account security question answer
- Billing zip code
After registering, you’ll have access to the full suite of online account management tools.
Allo offers several ways to pay your bill:
- Online – Pay through your online account with a credit/debit card or eCheck.
- Phone – Call 844-209-7165 to pay over the phone with an agent.
- Auto-pay – Set up recurring payments from a checking account.
- Mail – Send a check or money order to: Allo Communications PO Box 2697 Omaha, NE 68103
- In person – Pay with cash, check or money order at an Allo store location.
Payment Processing Times
Keep these payment processing times in mind for each method:
- Online – Instant processing
- Phone – Payments after 6pm CT will process overnight
- Auto-pay – Payments initiate on due date
- Mail – Allow 5-7 days for delivery
- In person – Instant processing
Managing Your Allo Account
With an online Allo account, you have full control over your billing details and account settings. Here are some of the key features:
- Billing History – View or download PDFs of past billing statements.
- Recent Payments – See your payment history and confirmations.
- Balance – Check your up-to-the-minute account balance.
- Auto-pay – Set up recurring payments from a bank account.
- Paperless billing – Opt out of mailed paper statements.
- Account profile – Update personal and contact information.
- Services – Change or upgrade service plans.
- Support – Open tickets and communicate with customer support.
Tips for Allo Bill Pay
Follow these tips to make paying your Allo bill even easier:
- Sign up for paperless billing and auto-pay to save time and money.
- Pay a few days before your due date to avoid late fees.
- Contact Allo customer support if you have billing questions or issues.
- Update your stored payment methods to avoid declined transactions.
- Refer friends to Allo to earn bill credits through their referral program.
- Take advantage of Allo promotions to lower your monthly costs.
Paying your Allo bill is quick and simple with their convenient online and mobile options. Sign up for an account today to access the full suite of account management features.