Yes, you can pay half your MetroPCS bill. You can make a partial payment online, by phone, or in store. There is a $5 fee for making a payment in store.
Here are the steps to make a partial payment on your MetroPCS bill:
- Go to my.metropcs.com and log in to your MetroPCS account.
- Select “My Account” then “Payments.”
- Select the bill you want to make a partial payment on.
- Enter the amount you want to pay under “Amount.” It must be at least $10.
- Select your payment method from the options.
- Review the payment details and select “Pay Now.”
- Call 1-888-8METRO8 (1-888-863-8768).
- Provide your MetroPCS account number and/or phone number when prompted.
- Select the option to make a payment.
- Tell the automated system or customer service representative that you want to make a partial payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay when prompted. It must be at least $10.
- Provide your payment method information.
- Bring your MetroPCS bill statement to a MetroPCS store.
- Tell the store associate you want to make a partial payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. It must be at least $10.
- Provide a payment method. You can pay by credit/debit card or MetroPCS cash card in stores.
There is a $5 fee for making payments in MetroPCS stores. Your service will not be interrupted by making a partial payment, but you may incur a late fee if the full balance is not paid by the due date.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.