You might be asking how to pay a Metropcs bill if you don’t have an account or if you need to pay for someone else. Thankfully, Metropcs gives customers the choice to pay with a guest account either online or over the phone.
This indicates that you don’t need to create an account or log in to an existing one in order to make a payment.
We’ll go through how to pay a Metropcs bill as a guest or on behalf of someone else.
We therefore have you covered whether you’re a Metropcs client or simply need to make a one-time payment for someone else.
How To Pay
- Visit the Metrobyt-Mobile website and click on the “EasyPay” :
- Payment: https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/payment
- Guest Pay: https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/guestpay/landing
- On the payment page, you can enter your phone number to verify your account. This will ensure that your payment is applied to the correct account.
- Once your account has been verified, you can make a one-time payment using a debit or credit card. There are no extra fees for using this service, and it’s quick and easy to use.