Paying your HughesNet bill online is a quick and easy way to stay on top of your account. HughesNet offers several options for viewing and paying your bill through the myHughesNet online account portal.
Ways to Pay Your HughesNet Bill
There are a few different ways to pay your HughesNet bill through the myHughesNet portal:
- The quickest option is to use the “Pay Now” link at the top of the myHughesNet portal.
- This will take you directly to the payment screen with your account balance already populated.
- You can then enter payment details and submit.
- Go to the “Billing” tab and select “Make a Payment”.
- This will also take you to the payment screen with your balance.
- You can view PDFs of current and past bills here as well.
- HughesNet offers a “Quick Pay” portal that only handles payments.
- Go to https://admportal.myhughesnet.com/SDS/bws/extbws/csr_search_new.jsp
- Enter your HughesNet account number and zip code to make a payment.
- You can set up automatic monthly payments from a credit card or bank account.
- Go to “Billing” then “Auto Pay Accounts” to view or edit automatic payments.
No matter which option you choose, the process is straightforward and only takes a few minutes.
Payment Methods Accepted
HughesNet offers several ways to pay your bill:
- Credit/debit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Electronic check – Provide routing and account numbers
- Prepaid card – Use gift cards or prepaid Visa/MasterCard
- Money order – Mail-in only
Cards and electronic checks are the easiest online options. Make sure your card will not expire before your next bill to avoid declined payments.
How to View Your HughesNet Bill
In addition to paying your bill, the myHughesNet portal provides ways to view your monthly statement:
Under the “Billing” tab, select “Bill History” to see PDFs of all your statements going back 18 months.
Make a Payment
When you go to the payment screen under “Make a Payment”, it will show your current balance and invoice number. Select “View PDF Bill” to see the full statement.
Opt-in to paperless billing to get your statements digitally each month. You’ll receive an email when it’s ready to view.
Checking your bill here gives you time to review charges and address any issues before the due date.
HughesNet Bill Payment FAQs
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about paying your HughesNet bill online:
What is the due date for payment?
- Bills are due 20 days after the statement date. Payments must be received by 11:59 pm CT on the due date.
What if I miss the due date?
- If your payment is late, you may be charged a $10 late fee. Service could also be interrupted if your account becomes past due.
When will a payment reflect on my account?
- Online payments are typically applied within an hour. Mailed payments take longer to process.
What if I typed the wrong account number for payment?
- Contact HughesNet customer service to get the misapplied payment transferred to the correct account.
How do I get a receipt for an online payment?
- Your payment confirmation page and confirmation email serve as receipts. You can also access payment history under “Billing”.
Can I set up text/email reminders about my bill?
- Yes, under “Notification Preferences” you can opt-in to payment reminders and other bill-related alerts.
Get HughesNet Bill Pay Support
If you have any trouble with the bill pay process, HughesNet customer service is available to help:
- Call – 1-866-347-3292
- Chat – Chat live with an agent after signing into your account
- Community – Post a question on the HughesNet community forums
- FAQ – Search the billing and payments FAQ for answers
Paying your HughesNet bill online is designed to be simple and straightforward. Take advantage of the convenient online options to stay on top of your account and avoid any service interruptions.