Are you tired of logging in every time you need to pay your Verizon bill? Don’t worry, there’s a solution! You can pay your Verizon bill without logging in using a one-time payment.
To pay your Verizon bill without logging in, follow these steps:
- Go to the one-time payment link: https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/nos/ui/payment/otp/login#/
- Enter your mobile number or Verizon account number, as well as your billing ZIP code. You can find your account number at the top of your Verizon bill.
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment information and submit your payment.
It’s that simple! With this method, you can pay for both active and deactivated accounts. So next time you need to pay your Verizon bill, remember that you don’t have to log in to do so.
How to Pay Your Verizon Bill by Phone
To pay your Verizon bill by phone, you can use the automated phone system. Here’s what you need to do:
- Call #PMT from your mobile phone or (800) 922-0204 from any phone.
- Enter your Account PIN. If you’ve forgotten your Account PIN, you can reset it in My Verizon.
- Pay with your saved payment method, enter another card number, or use a checking account.
Is it Possible To Pay Someone Else’s Verizon Bill?
Yes, it is possible to pay someone else’s Verizon bill. Here are a few options for doing so:
- Call Verizon customer service at 800-922-0204 and make a payment without verifying the account.
- Call customer service from your own device and provide your friend’s phone number and the last four digits of their social security number to make a payment through the automated system.