Verizon bill pay is an easy and convenient way for customers to take charge of their finances. It allows customers to view, manage, and pay their bills online, eliminating the need to write, mail, or drop off checks. With Verizon bill pay, customers can set up, edit, and manage automatic payments and payment reminders, saving them time and money. Customers can also review paperless billing statements, transaction history, and payment history. This secure and simple system is available 24/7, and provides customers with a sense of control and convenience. Verizon’s customer service is also available anytime to answer questions and give advice. With Verizon’s bill pay, customers can make their monthly payments conveniently, quickly, and securely, giving them peace of mind.
To make a payment, you may use this official links below:
Verizon Quick & Easy Bill Payment
Make a Payment. Never forget a payment again, enroll in Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing today! Select one of the options below to verify your account.
Manage & Pay Wireless Bill – Support Overview
Pay over the phone. heading. You can make a payment by dialing #PMT from your Verizon mobile phone. Pay through mail.
Select the method you’d like to pay your bill:
My Fios app
- Select Bill from the dashboard and then choose Pay Bill in the My Fios app to pay your bill. Don’t have the My Fios app? Download now .
- Log in to My Verizon and choose Pay Bill from the Billing menu. If you don’t already have an account, create one now.
Note: Make sure your funds are available on the scheduled payment date in your bank account. Verizon charges a fee for each payment returned. Additionally, Verizon assesses a late fee for payments that are not made on time. Your payment due date can be found on page one of your bill.
- With Verizon’s automatic monthly payment plan, Auto Pay, you can do away with stamps and late fees. Your choice of checking or savings, debit or credit card, is used to pay your monthly bill.
Paper Free Billing
- Lose the paper — ask for Verizons Paper Free Billing. With the My Fios app and verizon. com your bill is always viewable and printable. Set up your payment method online and use the app or website to quickly pay each month.
Pay in person
- We can assist you in finding a nearby payment location and provide a variety of pay in person options if you prefer to pay your bill in person.
Pay with your remote
- You can pay your bill using your remote if you have Fios TV and an IMG/TV Set-top Box. Press Menu, then choose Customer Support > My Account > Bill. Download the My Fios app right away. If you don’t already have an account, create one now.
How can I pay my Verizon bill without signing in?
Pay your bill using the Pay My Bill website instead of logging into My Verizon. You need your account number and ZIP code. Checking account, credit card, debit card or Verizon Gift Card. Verizon Store: Use a Bill Pay Kiosk or a Customer Experience Specialist to pay your bill
How do I make a one-time payment with Verizon?
- From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon. …
- From the My Verizon Home page, navigate: …
- If preferred, change the payment amount. …
- Click. …
- If prompted, review split payment option message then click. …
- Select a payment method. …
- Confirm the payment amount. …
- If preferred, change the payment date.
How to pay Verizon bill online?
To pay your bill online, go to vzw. com/myverizon and sign in to get started. Choose Bill from the My Verizon Navigation, then click Pay options to make a one-time payment. Set up your payment by choosing to pay in full, pay another amount, or, if you need more time, make a split arrangement. Click Continue.
How do I access my Verizon bill?
- On the My Verizon website, scroll down and select a billing period that is up to 18 months in the past. If you need older bills (up to 7 years old), get in touch with us.
- My Verizon app: Choose History at the top.