Paying your monthly Cincinnati Bell Fioptics bill online is easy and convenient. This article explains how to set up an online account, view and pay your bill, manage autopay and paperless billing, understand charges, and get help if needed.
How to Set Up an Online Account
- Go to https://my.cincinnatibell.com/ and click on “Register” in the top right corner.
- Enter your name, email address, account number, and billing zip code. Your account number can be found on your monthly paper bill.
- Create a username and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click the link to verify your email and complete registration.
How to View and Pay Your Bill
- Log in at https://my.cincinnatibell.com/ using your username and password.
- Click on “Billing” in the top menu.
- Select “Statements” to see PDF copies of previous bills.
- Select “Account Balance” to see your current balance.
- Select “Pay Bill” to make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
- You can pay by debit/credit card, checking account, or CinciBucks.
- Payment will typically process in 1 business day.
How to Set Up Autopay and Paperless Billing
- From the billing page, select “AutoPay Program”.
- Check the box to enable autopay and choose your payment method.
- Select a payment date between the 1st and 20th of the month.
- Check the box to enable paperless billing and enter your email.
- Save your changes. Autopay will activate after your next bill.
Understanding Your Bill Charges
Your monthly bill may include:
- Monthly service charges for internet, TV, home phone, etc.
- One-time installation and equipment fees
- Prorated charges if you changed service mid-cycle
- Taxes, surcharges, and regulatory fees
- Late payment fees if applicable
Getting Help with Your Bill
If you have any questions or issues with your bill, Cincinnati Bell offers several support options:
- Chat with an agent or search FAQs at https://www.altafiber.com/help-center/account-billing
- Call 513-565-2210 to speak with a customer service representative
- Visit a Cincinnati Bell store for in-person support
- Email [email protected] or message them on Facebook
Paying your Fioptics bill online is the fastest and most convenient way to stay on top of your monthly charges. With autopay and paperless billing, you can make bill payment a breeze.